When will she learn to sit down?

edited August 2012 in Babies
O.my.gosh. Madison used to sleep 13+ hours at night because I would let her cry a bit. But she's pulling up and can't get back down so she starts screaming like she's dieing until i sit her down. Do i just need to let her cry so she will learn? She did fall and hit her head on the crib once, i just miss my sleep and hate to hear her crying like that.

I dont have a problem during the day to help her sit,but momma needs some sleep!

Comments

• If it was me I would keep helping until she learners because if she's crying because she can't figure it out that means she will probably keep crying and I wouldn't want my daughter all scared I wouldn't be able to sleep through that. Plus she's probably wanting to get some sleep as well rather then being stuck standing there. I'm sure she will figure it out soon :)
  • My daughter knows how to sit down from a standing position but when she stands in her crib she refuses to sit down until someone comes in to lay her down. She use to sleep really well and for the last couple of months she has slept like crap. I hope it ends soon!