check in...Feb 2013 mamas

edited August 2012 in February 2013
How's everyone feeling? Glad to be over the first trimester hump? Does anyone know the sex yet??

My energy level is starting to increase gradually, its tough with an 11 month old lol and we found out we are having another girl :-) I haven't had any weird cravings yet but I do feel like my body is in relaxation mode and I don't feel like doing much.

Comments

• @mom2ing it is non stop!! Are you hoping for a boy or girl??

@blessedtxmom yes and yes I'm waiting on that second trimester energy burst haha...its like hello...where r u!!!

What ab the rest of our Feb 2013 mommies???
  • Me! Me! Hi belly buds! :-) What's everyone's due date? Anyone feeling movements? I'm so anxious to find out the sex, because that's when we'll finally break the news to our families. We're supposed to find out next week; scheduled it for my husband's birthday. We found out our first was a boy on our anniversary and thought it would be nice to have a special date this go around, too. :-)
  • @mom2ing I really didn't have a preference and hubby didn't either but if it was a boy we would have been done, because its a girl we will prob go for a third in a few years, depending how I do post partum this go round.

@ourlittlenugget I'm due Feb 5th and have been feeling flutters for about 2 weeks :-) that's special to find out on his birthday, are you guys doing anyspecial type of reveal/announcement?? How old is your son? What's your due date??
  • Where are the rest of the ladies?? There has to be more then four of us!
  • Awesome, kenzie0713! My due date by LMP is also February 5th, but I know I ovulated late since we were only together once that month. Hence, I'm going with the ultrasound-confirmed February 12th, but I'm telling my family even later. Last time I went almost 3 weeks over and it was so much pressure feeling like a watched pot! :-)) We have a 9 month old now, and this time around was a TOTAL shock. I plan to giftwrap a photo of the ultrasound, and when the grandparents open it, I'll say that's your "grandson" or "granddaughter". Looking forward to it!
  • I'm due Feb 14 don't know the sex but this pregnancy had been way different then Ally's still dealing with morning sickness now horrible headaches and lower back pain
  • @ourlittlenugget did you find out????!!!!!
    @jewel how old is ally? This pregnancy is way diff then my last also :-( hope you start feeling better!!!
  • @kenzie0713 Ally will be 1 September 13 :) she just started walking today
  • @jewel aww so our girls are close in age, Giana will be 1 Sept 16th she started walking 1 day before 10 months stopped for two weeks and now is going strong!!
  • We went and had a look. She's thinking it looks like another boy, but it's a little early to tell, so she's having us come back September 8th for another peek. Annoying!!! Honestly, they little bulbous spot she freeze-framed as a "penis" shot also looks like a hamburger if you turn the photo sideways, so I'm not positive, but I fully expect to give birth to 18 boys on my quest for one little girl to complete our brood, so I wouldn't be shocked to hear definite boy next time. We told our parents, though, so that was exciting. They're both way more excited about #2 than I thought they'd be! :-)
  • @ourlittenugget congrats!! Yeah the whole not 100% thing makes me nuts. They scanned me and the cord and hand were between the legs so she said 70% girl, I asked her to rescan she then said 90% girl that still wasn't good enough so I went and had a 3d and its a girl. I swore it was a boy because I feel different this go round.
  • Hi everyone ...im due Febryary 8, 2013. I feel horrible...I have all day sickness. I have contractions here n there...I have 2 girls already. A 3 year old that just turned 3 August 18 and an 11 month old that will be 1 September 25. I'm praying for a boy this time around...because I definitely want this to be it...this pregnancy has been THE WORST so far...I really want the sickness to end...I work at a factory doing hard labor...drilling and impacting...building trailers ...I get tired so fast.... :-/
  • @blessedtxmom good for you!! I admire people that have the patience to wait it out!!
    @Karen I'm sorry to hear your not feeling well, seems none of us are. I said if this one was a boy then I was done but its another girl while I'm thrilled ab but I know hubby without saying it wants his boy, every man does so I guess we might have one more in a couple years.
  • Yea this sucks....but if I have another girl so be it Cuz I dont want to go through this torture again.
  • @kenzie0713 now if only we lived near eachother we would be the perfect play date lol
    @blessedtxmom wow I couldn't deal with that lol everything I have is girl to the bone Ally's room her clothes everything lol I wanted my little girl and so did her dad so we had to go all out now I want a little boy I don't know the gender yet but I'm convinced its a boy so I went out and got some boy stuff :)
  • @jewel i know!!! Im in NC, where are you?
  • @blessedtxmom any ideas of what stroller your going with?
  • @blessedtxmom you should check out the new graco double stroller its also a sit and stand as your son grows you can switch it what I lobe about it is the back seat faces you
  • @kenzie0713 I live in MA

@blessedtxmom you don't have to make it a sit and stand .... what's the one where they face eachother? I would like that one but I doubt ally is going to want to look at the baby lol
  • I think weare going to get the safety first tandem double with reversible seats
  • edited August 2012
    @blessedtxmom the safety 1st they can face eachother