Comments

• There always being recalled cuz parents don't watch their kids while sitting in it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've never used them. I dont like them, but i know they are very popular so i thought i'd give the heads up :) The company is saying instead of returning them, to get a free "repair kit" which consists of a safety belt & a sticker warning to not placebthem on elevated surfaces. :/ Seems like a dumb "repair kit" to me lol
  • It's a chair...not a babysitter! I love my Bumbo but I would never ever walk away from my baby while she's sitting in it. Doesn't matter if its on the floor or not!
  • It's both parents and the chair Imo... They should already come with a seat belt and sticker.. Wtf. I can't stand that bumbo seat I won't ever ever ever own one.
  • I honestly don't know.. They just didn't make them with a child in mind @mamakat I also seen a thing where you can buy the tray separately which makes no sense either it should all come together
  • We love our bumbo... Little man uses it when we eat in the living room. Since he can climb out of it we use the tray and he is only in it while we eat. The kids at daycare use it and they love it. They can sit up and play or eat.
  • @mama_kat it has a warning on it but its not a sticker. Its printed on and if you clean the chair every day or multiple times a day like i do it starts to fade off. Honestly i loved my bumbo and my lo used it til last week. Shes low toned so she never had the strength to tip it or push it around or pop outta it. It was great for her because she couldnt really sit til 8months due to her muscles.
  • @homebirthadvocate That is actually the only reason i ever considered buying one because it seemed like it would be good for bathtime when they are too big for baby tubs & still unable to really sit up well in a normal tub. I still never.bought one though.
  • We loved our bumbo. We stopped using it when she would try and get out of it. It was nice to have when she wanted to sit up but couldn't on her own yet. She refused to lay down or do tummy time. We had other seats but it was nice to have. There are always recalls on these, parents don't think. My daughter never sat in if unsupervised. It really helped when I was doing laundry and she was fussy and wanted to be able to see me. We will be using it the next time around when we have another.
  • @sands3 i said that to my mom! It says in the box DO NOT LEAVE CHILD UNATTENED ... It can flip... We have one and have no problems lol
  • @mommimisha i've never had a problem with mine either cuz I watch him while he's in it. Well..I did, his legs are to fat to fit now. Lol
  • I agree it the dumb parents fault I loved my bumbo