shes not eating anymore

edited August 2012 in Babies
My 10.5 month old no longer wants to eat baby food with chunks. Or anything from a spoon really. She spits nearly everything out. Meal times are getting frustrating since I'm now wasting a bunch of food! She used to eat almost a full small jar of food/cereal and now its 2-3 bites and she starts spitting it out. Idk what i can do to get her to eat!

Comments

• Table food, steamed veggies, let her play and explore them. :) Most babies get bored of bland baby food. Although, my daughter still loves sweet potatoes from the jar. Lol.
  • @fate I was thinking that too :) but you know the food they have now has lots of flavor. like chicken vegetable paella. yum lol. but yes I will definitely try table food and hopefully she eats it! The Dr was already concerned about her weight gain before
  • Don't worry about it being flavorful. McKinley really only likes well flavored foods, paprika black pepper oregano, garlic, onion, rosemary, tex mex seasoning! I just avoid salting her food or giving her something that's spicy.
    She also enjoys spoon feeding herself as well!
  • Jack is 9 months and just started table food. He loves being able to feed himself. Actually, he just likes to eat no matter what it is...he's a chunker!
  • When Naliyah didn't really like baby food to begin with she wanted food food...now that she's 10 months she want to start eating baby food lol..these babies got us going crazy
  • My 10 month old is the same way. She uaed to eat 2 jars at a sitting.. now I'm doing good if she eats 1/2 a jar. So I started giving her more table food and even the gerber toddler warm up meals. she LOVES those.