3 more months:/

edited August 2012 in Military moms
Dh is deploying and i'm going back to TX until he comes back. Luckily it's only 6 months but still he's gonna miss our sons first Thanksgiving, xmas, new years, Valentines day, and Easter! Hopefully he'll be home in time for his first bday. :-<

Comments

• Rough :( at least you're going home to family though!!!
  • Yeah and my son has reflux and is colicky so they're help will be nice @RedShadoe0
  • This happened to us last year. First Halloween,thanksgiving, Christmas, New years and almost valentines day. Had I not gone back home with my family I think I would have gone crazy.
  • Mine missed our sons first day of kindergarten and 1st grade our daughters first everything except halloween. He was deployed 09-10 then again 11-current hopefully it'll be his last one. Time for him to be home for a little while :/
  • @MorgDeeBee yeah exactly why i'm going home. This is our first baby so I doubt i'm be sane by myself:(

@cetheridge ooh wow! That's tough, how much longer does he have?
  • Be stong momma!! My so missed 2 halloweens, thanksgivings, and Christmas'. He was gone mid Oct 07 to Mar 09 and it sucked. But you will get through it and it will make you stronger. :-) Where in Texas? We are in San Antonio..
  • Can't say but will be after Thanksgiving is what "they're" saying as of right now. It's not THAT bad, sucks, but he's infantry so he's at "home" over there.
  • @lilbit01_209 i'm from San Antonio :) My family lives down the street from lackland! Yeah i'm just gonna be an emotional wreck at first lol

• You will and thats ok... Its a normal response. It will get better day by day... and before you know it he will be home! We are over in the NE about 15 min from Randolph.