This is a weird pregnancy

edited August 2012 in Second pregnancy
I just feel completely normal...it's like I'm not even pregnant but it's a baby in there...ummm I know they say every pregnancy is different but this is too different..and not to mention I have 0 cravings :-|

Comments

• this is my first and I'm sick all day.. Im so over it :(
  • Aweeee !!! You have the bad part of the pregnancy but its only temporary and the plus side you can get catered to lmbo!! And poke out ya bottom lip and you shall have the world at your feet lol
  • I was the same way until about 3 weeks ago. Other than having a belly i didn't feel.pregnant at all. Which was so strange since i spent the first 22 weeks of my first pregnancy throwing up all day
  • And I spent my first twenty some odd weeks not knowing I was pregnant until my belly showed up and my line got darker and I felt something jumping around lol
  • With both of my pregnancies I was never sick, had no cravings and lost weight and even with my second you could not tell I was pregnant till about 25 weeks.
  • Oh wow I wish I could feel like this
  • That's exactly how I was with Scarlett it was amazing. No wonder I want more everything was super easy for me lol. I bet it won't be that way second time around if we have another. It's nice though ha?!