these tantrums...she killin me man lol

edited August 2012 in Ages & Stages
Naliyah has started to throw little tantrums lately...i've been having to discipline her lol...she so silly though when she throws her fits I try not to laugh but its just too funny and cute...she throws herself back though and thats what I hate...she hates getting her pamper changed, putting clothes on, and getting her hair done...she be trippin but that's my baby and I love her!!!!!! Even though she drive me crazy with the tantrums I am one proud momma cause she don't use the bottle anymore she on sippy cups, and not the soft nipples she using the big girl sippy cups she don't use a pacifier and she's walking!!!! All at 10 months!!!! She points to what she wants, turns the pages in the book, dances, claps, and starting to want to feed herself with the spoon...she's just doing so much already I can't believe she's gonna be 1 next month!!!! Share your baby with Naliyah and I

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Hazel be tripping too! Ugh it's just getting worse...for these past few weeks she screams the whole time we bathe her! She used to love bath time. Once I get her out she's fine. She too hates getting her diaper changed. She twists and turns its a battle. That's a new thing too. Lol she's always hit her milestones fast. Shes gonna be 8 months and stands...she started crawling at 5 1/2 months. She ls very Observant and smart. She's killing me tho. This past 2 days she cries and follows me when I walk away lol she's so attached. I think her and naliyah would get along fine haha

• RMAO... It's a stage, shell grow our of it. My LO is 13 months and she's coming out of it.

When Haylee throws a fit I pretend to be mad and tell her in going to spank her butt (and slap my hands together)... She stop throwing a for and laughs do hard.

Crazy kid!
  • @myHEARTZx3 see my little hazel growing so fast!!!!! Naliyah follow me too and now that she walking she Teri and boys me around and hold on to my pants so I won't walk to far from her lol...Naliyah is real observant too she look at you and and check you out for a little then she start being herself and playing with you lol

@YNVTish lol yea I know...I just leave her and ignore it and when she herring to rough with he and pulling my hair and I tell her no and she get mad causer i'm telling her no I move her from me and that's when she get real mad...she a ball of fire I tell ya loo
  • I took the class and it talked about... When your baby is throwing a fit, hold them or hug them.. kiss them and then distract them.

They said don't reply by saying "ouch" or "No stop" because babies don't understand. It seems to work.

NO .. Haylee is into a bite'n stage. If she gets frustrated she lands her mouth on the closet limb you have a bites down. My middle daughter got bit on the forehead the other night.
  • JaMaiya does the same things as Naliyah. I wonder were they learn to do stuff like fall out and throw tantrums.
  • Laila is throwing her tantrums too now.
    And she pulls hair and bites anybody that comes her way. Shes a crazy lil thing