Im done

edited August 2012 in Depression
I cant do this anymore. If it wasnt for my daughter i would kill myself. Im serious. I cant do it anymore. We stuck in this dam shelter with no real hope of getting out. My husband just lied to me again. I am so done with life. I cant do it anymore.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have days where I feel like you are feelings. Get that sweet little girl and cuddle up to her, have yourself a good cry, and remember she is relying on you. She needs you in her life. That usually helps me to feel a little better. Im sorry you are going through such a tough time.
  • I cant stay strong. Ive tried for so long. I dont have the straingth anymore.
  • Suicide isn't the way out. Something good is coming your way. Pray for it and claim it!
  • @1stwoodsbaby that doesnt help much. Beings shed be better off adopted. At least she would have a home, food, and things she needs.
  • @tootie08 i doubt it. I have been. And here i am. Still.
  • I really don't know what to say except I am sorry for what you are going through. Your kids need you right now more then ever.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Suicide is not an option your baby needs you. Please please please hang in there
  • My thoughts are with you. When my 9 yr old was 11 mos, we moved from ga to Oregon having the assumption my sister had a room for us. That was not the case. We slept everywhere we could, abandoned houses, couches etc.. before we got into a shelter where we stayed for 3 months. It takes time to find a job and save money and find a place. I have been there so I completely understand. I hope something happens for you soon, even if you have to only include yourself and your baby.
    **hugs**
  • @bahamamama4828 i have 3 kids. So it could end up being just me and my 3 kids. :'(
  • Sorry you're feeling this way. I think we've all been at our lowest when you feel there is no point to living but believe me when I tell you that things can always be worse. Thank God for what you do have and remember that you can always be in a worst situation. Things will get better as long as you have faith.
  • Aren't you pregnant again? You need to put all your faith in God. Suicide is not the answer. God has done so many wonderful things if you truly ask from your heart and believe and have faith he will not abandon you.
  • @monkey_girl i do try to think that. I know it could be worse. Im just really depressed. I have a bad headache from crying so much last night. And its not just from what my husband did. Its from evrrything. We are out of food, out of gas, no money. No home or even possible hopes for one.
    @mommylovessparkle no, thank goodness. I thought i was, but then i had a period for 20 days. I thought i was, but must not be doing it right.
  • Honey, I'm so sorry you are feeling that way. Suicide is not the answer. You're babies need you. Just think how bad that would devestate them. You are their mother. I have been in similar situations and I pray that you seek God. My life completely changed when I did. Sometimes God knows we need to go through these things to get stronger. I will pray for you and just please seek God. Just start to pray for His strength b/c we can't do it without Him. I have tried a gazillion times and now I lay my burdens on His feet. If you need to talk inbox me. I don't even know you but I care about you and your situation. You can do it mama! Stay strong and seek God :-)
  • I feel bad asking u this... but would u b better off without ur husband? From what I've read it seems like he's not trying as hard are u r. There might come a time when u just can't deal w him not getting his craps together and u might find out ur better off moving on. I don't mean to b rude. So please don't take it like that. I just remember when u posted about him getting fired for smoking something at work. Hang in there mama and do what u have to do for u and ur kids . Life will get better and ur kiddos need u.
  • @jnlelrod thank you. I dont know how to inbox. Its very hard for me right now. I am just glad i have pregly cuz i would not be able to do this.
  • @mommyof3girls i wonder sometimes. But honestly i cant imagine doing this without him. Its so hard with the 2 of us. I can only imagine it being harder by myself.
  • With everything already going through my mind making me depressed i start thinking of my son starting school i get more depressed.
  • @angel26 ... What did your husband do?
  • My mom was killed by a drunk driver when I was 12, Im now 31, but there isnt a day that goes by that I dont miss her and wish she was here. Even now I need her in my life. My dad died in Dec, very unexpectedly. I have no one but my kids and my sister. Think about your kids, I know things are hard for you right now but it will get better with time. Maybe your LO starting school will be a good thing, it will def get his mind off of whats going on at home and give you a little break.
  • My prayers are with you hun, I am sorry you are feeling so low and alot of people get to that point I did for the longest time when i was 16 What helped me was thinking of what things i Did have worth living for. Even if they seem rediculous to put on my list i did every thing i like I loved and hobbys i enjoyed doing. Keep you head up high and start with a smile and keep reminding your self what you do have and not what you dont. best way to turn yourself around is try to keep positive on the little things in life and the rest will follow suit. and just remember we are all here on pregly for you :)
  • Thank you everyone. I dont know what i would do without pregly.
  • I know right now u must be over it...but please don't think like that. U got 3 babies that need u. It's so sad when people take their own lives...I always think if only they waited it out a little longer...things woulda gotten better for them :( =((
  • I kinda agree with @mommtof3girls like it sounds like u just can't deal with him. And do u have family you can be with? If it was me I would go spends some time with them and with your kids. U can take care of your kids. I know for me I feel overwhelmed and think of its going to be harder when Marquis has to be gone next couple days but it's so much easier. I only have to worry about my baby and I and things we need I don't have to worry and clean up after him lol. So if u reach a point that u don't want to be with him please don't question yourself I think you can do anything. But other then that your kids need you and love you more then anything. You are their everything. Try to get out more with them go on a walk that way u can have some time to enjoy life. Always remember that just when u think things can't be worst they can. U are very blessed with your children.
  • I'm sorry... I'm still lost! I think I missed what @angel26 husbands did.
  • @ynvtish I don't think she's said..all she said was he lied.
  • @ynvtish he took a hit of spice a few weeks ago. But every week he says its been so many weeks. He says it was only one hit. But i dont know. He says he took it from my brother. Lets just say he got yelled at and my husband did.
  • You are in my thoughts. Wish I could give you a big hug :X
    I don't know what to say either, but please just remember that no matter how weak you are feeling, in the end it is not about you....it's about those babies....and those babies NEED THEIR MOMMA! YOU are THEIR world.
    Love to you!
  • edited August 2012
    I think @amab13 is on to something. It sounds strange & you might feel stupid doing it, but actually tell yourself you're feeling great, life is wonderful & you're gonna be out of there soon....even if you don't believe it. All day long say "I feel great" & "It sure is a wonderful day" to your kids, yourself in the mirror, your hubby, etc. It really works! Lol They will think you've lost your mind, but try it for at least an entire day...hopefully forever! Lol Just "Fake it till ya make it" It couldn't hurt & believe it or not there is power in your words & thoughts.
    Sending prayers & love your way! :)