is it bedtime yet?

edited August 2012 in Babies
Its only 8:40am and Im already looking forward to bedtime! My 10 month old is being ridiculous today! She has such an attitude to not even be able to talk. Its just getting worse and worse. She has recently started screaming (or squealing) as loud as she can when she doesnt want to do something. Where did this come from?? And she'll tell me no, but acts like she has NO idea what no means when I tell her no. Ughhh.. hope this day gets better QUICK!

Comments

• Nope, not better. Mid-diaper change she decides she needs to poop. All over the blanket I put down for her to play on. Ugh. Wonderful.
  • Oh no! Hope things get better thru the day
  • @sands3 thanks! Me too.
  • Sorry for laughing but I feel your pain. :-) I love naptimes to break up the day LOL
  • @ourlittlenugget it is finally naptime! Hallelujah.

@blessedtxmom omg poor little guy and poor momma. Sounds like a rough night. Hope you can get some naps in today to make it until bed time.
  • My son has additude is horrible right now also he will be 11months in a couple days. He's always telling me no , he doesn't wanna eat, and everything is ouch to him even at the store when am holding him he says ouch mama ouch cuz he wants to be put down so embarrassing can't wait for this faze to be over