Everyday i lose it alittle more :(

edited August 2012 in Depression
Since July 20th its been hell my life went from engaged and working on my family to alone and dealing with cops and lawyers now its like everyday I get hit with more upsetting news my kids are healthy and im happy for that but its at the point where I can't really connect with my daughter cause all I see is her dad and I can't help but cry my eyes out especially since she just wont let go of his sweater and she wakes up everytime and fights me for her father and tony was happy about my pregnancy and now he's gone hearing my baby's heart beat is just to much for me to deal with now my midwife is worried and wants me to get a get a mental evaluation done I wish there's was a way out but I've tried everything and at this point the only thing that will help is tony I need him and I need our family put back together I want to be the best mom I can be but I don't even know who I am right now

Comments

• I can only imagine the pain but you don't NEED someone who left you, you have everything you need hun, even though its tough to see right now, your better off without him! Your babies will get you through!
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this stay strong. Every day it will get a little easier
  • Life isn't fair and isn't always kind. We have to cherish the few happy moments dispersed among our lives. I'm going through a similar situation and once you go through feeling sorry for yourself (not meant in a negative way, its part of the natural healing process) then you will find ways to deal with your life day to day. Seek out someone you trust you can speak with, may help. Work on yourself first and your family will benefit. Try your best to stay positive...even if you have to fake it for a while.
  • You can't forget what he did to you. You don't deserve that and being with him will not make things better for your children.