Isaiah first bday plans opinion/ideas welcome

Isaiah will be year old November 7th. Here what I have plan.....

11-4-12
Birthday Party at our local city park (restored merry go round & train ride). If it was to rain probably at our apt.
11-7-12
Boogerkeeper Birthday! Taking Isaiah to the zoo and out too eat. Committing the whole day to him.

Comments

• I like those ideas! My Lily Monster's birthday is 11-7 too! We are having her party on the 10th though and having a sesame street party and it will have to be inside since it will be cold here in ny by then. I really like the zoo idea! He will love it! It's going to be here before we know it, this year has flown by!
  • Cute ideas! The zoo is awesome and November will be good weather for walking around. Jacks bday is Halloween so we are doing a Jack-o-lantern them...get it, his name is Jack and.born on Halloween. Lol
  • Awesome ideas!!
  • After today, I'd say: Get a caterer and have others do the work. I was stuck in the kitchen most of the party.
  • Thanks ladies. I'm hoping for pretty fall weather on his birthday. Seeing how we live in north Carolina it usually don't get cold until January. I haven't decided on theme. There so many to choose from. He loves blues clues, tractors, cars,trucks, animals ,dancing. Thanks for the tip. @caroline8_p @proudmother1009 @sands3 @lilliansmom @blessedtxmom
  • Isaiah 2nd due date was the 31st.