So confused about milk

edited August 2012 in Babies
I was going to do organic or soy, I was leaning towards soy, then my mom said that there isn't any hormones in regular milk (which i thought causes early puberty) so why wouldn't i do whole milk? Everytime i find something online I find something else that contradicts it :/ which milk are/will you give lo and why? Thank ya ladies!

Comments

• We give our daughter organic whole milk. There are hormones in regular milk, we chose organic because we wanted to keep hormones out of her diet as long as possible.
  • I had been use organic vit d milk up until 3 weeks ago for my little girl...she was doing a little bit of spitting up (not bad by any means) but it was running right through her..I switched to pure almond milk after reading a few posts on here and sound lots of research...it seems to digest SO much easier and she is all.around a happy baby...all you can do is read everything you can and do what you feel is best. I took my little one to her 1 yr appt yesterday and they told me as long as the calcium and vitamin d were close to what's in whole milk they were happy with it.. a lot of other women on here were saying goats milk too...but the only stores that carry around here are wayyy to pricey and I'm not sure I could keep up with her drinking habits price wise lol. I use the pure almond brand and it is like 3-4 dollars per half gallon...hope this helps! :)
  • Dr. Oz said, if you can't afford everything organic, at least buy organic milk!

Maybe this is why I got pubes at 8 years old... Started my period at 10, in fourth grade.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.