9 month appointment

edited August 2012 in Babies
Just got home from trixie's 9 month apt. She weighs 18lbs 7oz and is 26 and a quarter inches long. She has gotten so big so fast. She just recently started saying mom, dad, no, and yes. She learned to clap this week and she has been walking along furniture a ton..I will have a toddler and not a baby soon:-( lol

Comments

• Good for her! my 11 month old isn't saying anything yet :(
  • @heyitsme awe it'll happen soon enough. She just started saying it one week and hasn't stopped since.
  • That's exciting! Lily didnt have a 9 month her doctor does 8 and 10 months but at 8 months she was 19lbs so I'm sure she's 20 by now! Lily just started clapping too its so exciting! I can't wait for her to say some words besides dadadada and whoa.
  • @lilliansmom wow! We don't go back till her 12 month check up. Trixie will sometimes say whoa..at least I think she does lol.
  • edited August 2012
    Yeah I kinda like that she goes every 2 months I like to see how's she growing...and she crawls around and pushing things going whoa whoa whoa Haha she's crazy
  • Lol that's too cute! We went every 2 months until she hit 6 months now its every 3. She doesn't push things yet, just scales the furniture. @lilliansmom