carters

edited August 2012 in Babies
Aaahh I just got 15 tops 9 bottoms and 1 one piece for my son for fall winter clothes all for $100 at carters.com they are having a 50% off everything sale and on top of that I had a code for 20% off! What a good deal I saved over 125$. Hopefully this will be enough to last him :)

Comments

• Woooo ;) lol that's awesome!
  • Brill!! I love carters clothes but in uk there's only 1 shop and that's tkmax that sell them and its only like one off bits :( but my lovely auntie in america has sent few outfits over etc that's an amazing price hun hope it is enough but sure will be :) xx
  • @georgias_mummy can you get online an order it? Or is it ridiculously expensive? Since your in the UK.
  • I think last time I looked they didn't ship to uk may have to have a look now see if they do! :) xx
  • Can you share 20% code
  • @trixiesmom8 :) yes they do deliver now!! Not sure how much as says once u get to checkout will confirm shipping in correct currency but least now I can get girls some bits 4 xmas whooop xxx
  • That is awesome!! Glad you can do that.
  • I always shop online at Carters.com n get very great deals for nyla :) & for what u got thats awesome!!
  • I love carters sooooo much! That's an awesome deal!
  • 25% off $40 Code CARBTS12
    20% off $40 Code MW445
    $10 off $50 Code CR753JKL
  • Got a bunch of pjs plus had a $10 and 20% coupon
  • I did the same thing yesterday lol. Got Jayda 5 oufits for $3. What a steal!!
  • Crap...i wished $3 lmao..i meant $31 ...wow
  • I just went to carters outlet and they have the 50% off sale too! I got Alana a hat and mitten set $10, two fleece hoodie and pants sets $8/ea., a fleece dress with thick footed tights with shoe illusion and a long sleeve onesie $14?, and my FAV a cheetah print codoroy mini skirt w/diaper cover $11 :) I'm soooo happy!