I suggest a grabber...

• WilsomomWilsomom August 2012

...for anyone who's pregnant especially further along. You know...those grabbers you buy at Lowe's or Home Depot?

It keeps you from having to bend over so much while huge and helps short people reach things up high. I got so addicted to mine I still use it even while not pregnant! I can go through the house at lightening speed picking up things off the floor that I would never bother to before because my back was killing me.

As a bonus it's fun to play with the little ones pretending to grab them with it, etc and the teens of course get a kick out of playing with it and tormenting everyone!

P.S. Get a nice expensive one - the cheap ones are crappy. (Nice ones are around $20 but so worth it)

Any other pregnancy tips?

• U had one, but I had to keep bending down to pick it up off the floor lol

• I*

• MrsStanley_x2MrsStanley_x2 August 2012

OMG that is a genius idea! I wish I had thought of this with my twins! I'd bend down and not get back up. Lol genius!

• SalasMommySalasMommy August 2012

I need this!!

• lilbit01_209lilbit01_209 August 2012

Im short.... I have had one most of my adult life!!!! Lol!!! Love it!!

• WilsomomWilsomom August 2012

They're great, I can't live without mine lol

• Mckenzie23Mckenzie23 September 2012

I purchased one at 36 weeks because I was so fed up with having to bend over. That night I went into labor! Lmao!!! I never used it! Its still in its packaging lol. So my advice is to buy it sooner!! Lol

• WilsomomWilsomom September 2012

@Mckenzie23 Lol! Try it anyways...you might get addicted like I did..ha ha. Of course, I have back problems from herniated disks, so I have back pain everyday whether pregnant or not. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Categories