it's over now....

edited September 2012 in Pregnancy and fathers
And his childish rants has begun...and he said the baby I'm pregnant with now isnt his lmao !!! Oh well I don't care...oh he said if it was his then I would want to be with him...shrugs I'm 28 weeks today ...well that's what I think I am because they still havnt called me with a ultrasound appointment

Comments

• Just ignore him as best you can. You'll be just fine.
  • Well goid for you! You don't need his childishness to deal with. Just focus on your babies and YOU! :)I'm so proud!
  • Thank you but y'all wouldnt be proud of how it happened but it just happened like I don't know why I decided to be a jerk to him but I did this whole argument started over daycare because my son got ringworm and he doesn't believe in daycare in the first place and it just went on from there and yeah...but I ignored all the text and he hasnt text me since but I know he will continue tomorrow
  • Isn't this your 2nd baby with him? @ebbry89 ... I'm trying to remember (I have a horrible memory)
  • Yes this is #2 and you had asked in my other post what he did and basically it got physically between me and him when we're living together @ynvtish
  • That's great that he thinks it isn't his now you don't have to share the baby lol
  • UPDATE:

Well I told him the real reason why we should go our separate ways and this only because afterwards he kept blowing my phone up begging for me to not leave him again and after I told him he said its cool we can be friends but he is confused but he is okay with my decision. So yay!! I will always be there for him because he has nobody and atleast he can have his kids and a awesome best friend like myself lmao but I'm a little sad because now have my plan to start my labor is gone lol (meaning sex) so I guess I shall depend on the pills and walking
  • I have been reading your story, have you talked with him about seeing a therapist? If he loves you he should be more than willing to see one. You should talk to him about it and see if it is something he would be willing to do. Does he admit that he has problems with anger?
  • He was ordered by the court to attend therapy but they havnt set it up yet because he just now got a probation officer and it's been since April when he was convicted so idk about that and yeah he has anger issues he knows that and I know that as well and what his actually anger stems from but I'm the only one who he will ever confide in with that information @second_time_mommy7