oops..

edited September 2012 in Babies
Jack fell off the bed this morning. I was so tired and totally forgot he was there. He has a little boo-boo on his head but he's fine

Comments

• thats the first of many ive done it before glad hes ok :)
  • No worries, love! Happens. My son got his first shiner the other day!
  • @MyBamBina28 I think it scared him more than anything. Its funny cuz I'm at my parents house for the weekend and everyone has fallen off that bed. me and my.sister did when we were babies, my niece and nephew, and now jack. That bed must be cursed
  • Ive always heard its bad luck if a baby doesn't fall off a bed before he turns 1. Glad hes okay.
  • I think that has happened to all 4 of my kiddos.....oops ;-) They are all fine, it happens!
  • Happened to my baby an i have hardwoods i felt so so bad
  • Malia has fallen off the bed more than a few times, and over the arm of the couch once (really got pissed at daddy for that one!!)
  • @1Stwoodsbaby great. now I gotta make my baby fall off the bed!? she's almost 1! only a few more weeks lol
  • My son fell off the couch onto hardwood floors at 18 months & broke his arm. :(
    Not common though, most of my others have & were just fine. Lol
  • edited September 2012
    @heyitsme I was about to say the same thing to @1stwoodsbaby Lmaoooooo we have to encourage them to fall just once lol but lets put a pillow so they don't get hurt :) haha
  • My daughter has fallen off the bed twice while her dad was supposed to be watching her and she fell off her changing table when she was 6 months old I got very upset but she was fine