Any ladies get preggo while on Nuvaring?? UPDATE

• misskristinmisskristin September 2012

I have been on Nuvaring for the last 5 months and I was also on it for a few years after my son was born. For the last 4 months, my period has been right on time...I'm late. It's only 1 day, but for the past week, I have been tired & super cranky, my boobs hurt (even under my arms), I had cramps up until yesterday, and I've had more headaches (which plague me while pregnant). Obviously I will be testing on Monday if AF doesn't show, but I'm curious if anyone has gotten pregnant while on the ring...

• Proudmother1009Proudmother1009 September 2012

Bump

I told hubby if i don't start today, I will test in the morning. My son is 6 years old and my daughter is almost 8 months. :) We weren't planning on trying until this time next year, but we also understand that birth control isn't 100%.

• Proudmother1009Proudmother1009 September 2012

Good luck keep us updated!!

@Proudmother1009 Will do! :)

@WyattsMommy Thanks for replying!

• %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] September 2012

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Update....I tested twice yesterday, one with a blue dye test and one pink dye test. The blue dye test gave me a faint positive, the pink test gave me a negative. So here I am, 3 days late. Started cramping this morning after I took my son to school, thought for sure I would start by the time I woke back up with my daughter...nothing. I'm going to test again in the morning and if it is negative, I am calling the doc & getting a blood test because I'm either pregnant or my hormones are way out of whack.

@gatorbob I have never had a problem with the ring before, not even with being late. I know it's supposed to be very effective, I wish I knew what was going on with my body. Thanks for the info!

• LaFiiTz89LaFiiTz89 September 2012

I got prego off it during my "safe" week. Here I am due in 9days lol

@lafiitz89 Well congrats! lol I just wish I would either test positive or start my period already. Not a big fan of limbo.

• captivatedcaptivated September 2012

The pink dye test is the most accurate one. Blue dyes almost always give me false positives/evaps.

Ya, that's what I told hubby when he brought home the blue ones, which is why I bought the pink ones. lol

Started spotting today...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Categories