Comments

• It all comes down to a conscious choice for healthy food. Plan, prepare and prosper.
  • @Crisjoe
    I agree. I hope you watched the video, it doesnt have to mean only for those on FS. :)
  • I'm glad you posted this. I was trying to get around to posting this link. :)
  • @mijita it was very interesting wasn't it? I liked the budget challenge and what foods are better for you than others.
  • Yes! Sadly it hit truths on so many levels except that the budgets they were referencing were more for families without children. The elderly and singletons are the ones that suffer the most.
  • Unrelated question for you...

Are some women more susceptible to milk blisters? Are they caused from excessive suckling? I am so prone to them, ugh.
  • We were on food stamps for 5 months and got $370 a month. It was twice as much as we usually spent on groceries and this was with just two adults.
  • @mijita good question! Some people have extra porous nipples. Do you get them where your los mouth doesn't reach on areola or end of nipple? Try soaking your nipples after nursing in Epson salt. Do you have over supply at all? I get them on my areola a lot, they hurt!!
  • @Mrs4c holy cow that's great!
  • I get them on the tips of my nipples and they hurt! I don't believe I have an over supply, but I recently had inflamed ducts that occurred early on from over supply. Hmmm...
  • Yeah we were surprised! We donated a lot of the food we bought . God somehow blessed us during that time so there was no way we were gonna be selfish and not give back.