any1 ever gotten pregnant on the injection?

Friends keep winding me up with the "u sure your not pregnant lol" because for the last month I've been having sickness constipation even though I have ibs and normally the opposit really tired in the day bloated and eating more at night than normal but I've been bleeding lightly ever since had the injection 2 months ago! Xxx

Comments

• Bump :) I've read loads online about women who have fallen on this so I'm being brave and taking a test later when bf brings it back from work so nervous!!!
  • Doesn't sound like pregnancy to me, but normal depo side effects.
  • Ty @captivated I don't think I am just feel it so going to take the test to clear my mind of any worries
  • Definitely! :) Let us know!
  • My friend got pregnant on it. But those do sound like normal depo side effects. But do take a test :)
  • My sister and best friend both got pregnant on the shot :(
  • Ty @sands3 and @kayleigh27 I've also had sickness aswell and dissyness moodswings weren't like this last time I had it but I think is probs just the depo but I just feel exacttly how I did with savannah even reli bad back ache my gums are sore and were bleeding but warferin can cause that :( least ill know in about an hour lol xx
  • I would totally take the test then! Only you know how you feel
  • I was on depo twice never got pregnant on it only had one shot in march an still havent got a period but my side effects from the shot was dizzyness an nauseated to the shots always worked wonderful for me jus the side effects suck
  • Ty @all :) no baby 4 me lol I knew I wasent but needed to be sure but still dno wether to be relieved or not as its wrong timing with being on warferin and bf only just starting new job but still would of loved another :( xx
  • I've gotten pregnant on the depo shot.