My 13 month old daughter learned

edited September 2012 in Babies
How to climb out of her crib a couple of.days ago. So when i put her for her nap or bedtime she crys and climbs back out. Idk what to do?

Comments

• my little one learnt this last week too but hes 14months! he now sleeps in a bed with a bed guard on and from the first night he was in it he has been fab and slept through the night! he also stays in bed until i go in to get him! (dont think it will last long! he will soon be up and out of it to play in the middle of the night)
  • @denois she gets out and on to my bed and just wants to play and will not sleep. I guess im going to have to get her a bed now, but i knw forsure she wont sleep in it. Im sure she will get out of the bed and play all night. Shes too active haha
  • Time for a toddler bed :)

Malia has learned to crawl off our bed safely, so when I do get her a bed, ill go straightvto toddler size. (13 mo on 25th)
  • My 14 month old has been trying to climb out of his crib lately. I'm scared he's going to go head first into the tile, and get hurt. Guess its time to switch his bed into the toddler bed or put the mattress on the next level down!
  • @caroline8_p yea thats what i was thinking
  • @ericaK22 thats what im afraid of too. We dnt have carpet and i dnt want her to hurt herself. I was wondering if the bed went lower but im not to sure? Ihope it does kuz there is no way she will stay in a toddler bed.
  • Did you get a convertible crib? If so it should have 3 settings for the mattress. There's no way my lo will stay in a toddler bed either. His crib is in our room..he'll never go to sleep in here without the rails. Lol
  • @ericaK22 exactly!! Haha and yes it is
  • They also make a canopy type cover for the crib if you don't think she's ready for a toddler bed yet.
  • @wilsomom I dnt think she is ready for a toddler bed yet. Where can I get that?
  • Babirs r us, or onine, amazon, target, walmart etc.
  • Oh yeah! I completely forgot about the canopy thing! I got one last year to keep the cats out of the crib...I call it a "baby jail net" lmao. I just pulled it back out and put it on the crib..no more escaping for him! I bought mine at Burlington Coat Factory Baby Depot for about $60.
  • Ok thank you ladies :)