How many DPO's did you start feeling or getting symptoms?

edited September 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
How many DPO's did you start feeling or getting symptoms? I'm supposedly 11 dpo. I don't know if I really am, because we weren't really TTC. We just happened to skip the condom early this month. I do feel a little weird.

The only "symptoms" I do have are:
Some fatigue..
Gas.
Extra moist down there.
Sweat more than usual.
My nipples are not really tender but when brushed across they feel weird.
I wouldn't say frequent urination, but I can't sometimes hold my bladder when I do go.
Some cramping.

That's about all I can remember. My period is due in 2 days, so it could be AF coming. I'll found out in 2 days.

Comments

• Probably around being 6-7 weeks I started getting the tiredness, nausea/sickness, constipation etc etc. The only symptom I had earlier than that was achey boobs and extra sensitive nipples. Good luck hun!
  • I found out with this baby 4 days before AF, I think...I don't remember how many DPO that was, but I had a feeling. I don't remember the symptoms, besides cramping. Good luck, hon!
  • 4 DPO I became very nauseous all day and my salt n vinegar chips that were brand new tasted like dirt!!!
  • @littlenat86: Pretty much is what I have. Sensitive nipples.

@RTMommy: Thanks. Hows everything?

@Mrs4c: So far that hasn't happened to me. Though some of the foods that I do like don't taste the same at times.
  • Things are okay. Contracting most of the day, so I'm taking it as easy as possible. I also have an appt Thursday to be put on leave. Work is too physically demanding.

Hope you get the result you want in a couple days :) How is everything else treating you?
  • I KNEW I was pg when I was about 3 wks along because id have these rediculous crying fits,and super sore boobies!
  • Thw weird thing about me is i always find out when there is no baby in the sac yet so like 4-5 weeks and my very first symptom is that i suddenly have no appetite this happens pretty early on even before i get my bfp. I mean i eat little tiny meals. Then comes the lighting shocks to my boobs i dont know if that makes sense. Then i miss af n almost immediately test postive.
  • I guess those symptoms were just AF preparing for her visit. She came today, infact she was here when I woke up and she was pretty heavy. :( There is always bacteria month. Keeping hope and faith. I wish you ladies all the luck and baby dust.

@RTMommy: Everything else is good over here. Work is okay, the relationship life is good.
  • Sorry to hear that, hon. I'm glad everything else is going well though :)