I'm so Angry with my ex.....

He doesn't pay child support, when I ask him to help me buy her something not to give me money but to buy it him self, he ask why should he and are you sure she needs it or she doesn't need it! Ugh really!!!! Now I've asked him to buy the food for her party I'm paying for everything else he says ok. Today he txt me well I'm only inviting a few people why should I pay for the food? Are you fucking kidding me! Should I have him pay for the food or just do everything my self? I'm so mad!

Comments

• Sorry if I don't make any sense I'm so mad! And a million and one thoughts are going through my head. I can't thinly straight!
  • No i think you are right for having him pay for the food. If you payed for everything else he has to help out also. Guys make mebso mad sometimes . I hope everything works out for you mama and that he helps out with the party.
  • File child support asap!
  • Yeh he is her father he should pay. If I were you I'd do the whole party not say anything then file...bc you don't want to ruin her party. And if he decides last min not to buy the food then you're screwed. That's what I'd do...
  • File, He needs to know you're serious. Take proof that you tried to work with him and he refused to help.
  • You can't force him to buy the food for the party. Pick your battles. File for child support so you won't have this issue. Without it, you will go through this consistently until LO is an adult.
  • Agree with all of the above, file.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My head is clear now I'm filing first thing Thursday morning! Will it matter if I won't have a job after the 28th? Will he get custody if I don't have a job?