Her cord fell off!

edited September 2012 in Babies
Aubrey's cord fell off 9/20! she is growing to fast!

Comments

• aww. the first sign of baby growing up! I was so sad when Keegan's stump fell off.. but glad too because her's smelled AWFUL the day before it fell off. Enjoy that little one. It only gets faster!
  • it surprised me because it was lose then all the sudden next diaper change it was in her oneise @1stWoodsBaby
  • At least you found it. I found Keegan's on my bed during the diaper change. I thought I had lost it. Its now in a Ziploc bag in her baby box.
  • Haha I never got to experience this with my son. His fell off in the NICU and his nurse threw it away. I was okay with that though. I have the cord clamp from his stump. It's less yucky to me. Haha
  • I was so so happy when my daughter's fell off, it made me want to puke! @1stwoodsbaby o hell no lol i would've had to get new sheets and probably a new mattress and that it smelled :0&
  • My lo's got ripped off by her diaper at a week...it was gross, but fine now at 3 weeks.
  • @RTMommy They gave me her clamp at the hospital as well :)
    @1stWoodsBaby It smelt ? o.o bet you were glad when it fell off, Aubreys always smelt like baby wash because they told me to wash it with warm water and wash.
    @Kimberly4411 Why did it want to make you puke? just curious? :)
    @bexiewexie Our babies are getting to big already!!
    @EricaK22 Ouch! ripped off :( poor baby hope it healed up nicely
  • Belly buttons in general are disguisting to me lol i have no idea why
  • @Kimberly4411 ah lol okay :) i have a issue with people touching my feet or touching other peoples feet lol but i think my little girl has adorable feet and she likes to have them played with lol