2 ?s

edited September 2012 in Babies
1- is it safe to add medicine to formula? Jacks Dr gave him an allergy medicine but he won't take it thru the dropper.

2- what age should baby start taking one nap potter day?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mama_Kat lol. Dang phone. I need to look before I post. It should say per day
  • I agree with mama Kats first answer.
    For question two... Well McKinley is almost 16 months, and has recently started doing one nap..some days she still needs two, but I follow her cues. If she's not napping by two or three, then its no nap till bed time.
  • Mine started one nap per day around six months.
  • Thanks y'all. He hasn't been sleeping good at night again and I'm wondering if it's because he's sleeping to much during the day. His first nap has gotten way shorter, like only 30-45 nos. when it used to be 1-2 hours.
  • @Mama-Kat I'll try tomorrow. My concern is him sleeping to long. I have to leave my house at 2:10 to pick kids up from school
  • @mama_kat how old is Taryn? Do you do lunch before nap time?
  • edited September 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My 11 month old has 1-3 naps a day depending on what we have been doing and the weather. Its warming up here so we are outside in the sunshine a lot and it makes her more tired. She then sleeps 8-8.30
  • Awesome.. sounds pretty much the same as our day. I was worrying that I was doing something wrong because she eats a late breakfast and lunch.. but now I feel better.. if @mama_kat does it, it must be okay! Lol..
  • That's what we did when trixie needed meds. We only did it in about 2 oz and then a different bottle for the rest of her milk or she nursed.

Trixie started about a month or two ago with taking only one nap but that's because she started sleeping for 2 to 3 hours at a time. She is 10.5 months old.