MICE!!!

I hate them, I hate them, I hate them!!!!!!! We've caught two babies and one big one in the past two weeks! We're in the process of finding holes and filling them with steel wool, but I am SO paranoid about them now. My biggest worry is that they have built or are building a nest and that it might be in the floorboards under my son's bedroom. GROSS!!!!! Any tips and any advice? If we Dante get it under control with just traps, we're taking it to our landlords to get professional help.
I just had to scream this someplace cause they are seriously driving me insane.

Comments

• That happened to us last winter. I freaked out cuz I am petrified of mice!! I'm very clean too so I was so frustrated that they got in our house!! We ended up putting traps in our house wherever we saw poop and in the end, found 4 dead. It probably took a month too. I was scares everytime I walked around a corner, lol. We couldn't find any entrances to the outside either so I'm just praying that it doesn't happen again this winter. I'm sorry you're having to go through it. I definitely feel your pain :(
  • We used to have them in my house growing up (lived on a farm) they can get into everything! Luckly we always had mousing cats so the mice were kept in check. Good luck!
  • I would take mice over fleas or bedbugs any day! Or rats! Hehe. I've never had or experienced mice, but from what I have heard, they are extremely intelligent and often avoid the darn traps! Why not call the landlord now? As it is their responsibility :)
  • We have mice from the business across the st closing joy I know, anyway I put decon out normally I would do traps but these are too small some to big, so far only a few days worth of rot but not to bad lol gross but effective
  • Oh no no no. Call your land lord asap. It's their responsibility to get rid of nastiness like that. I would be freaking out.
  • We were infested once. Seriously infested! We tried everything..nothing worked. Then I decided to just get sone cheap poison from walmart. Its little green pellets that come in a box. Within 2 weeks we never saw them again. I was concerned with finding dead rats everywhere but we actually didnt have that problem. Only found 1 dead one.
  • @captivated @Frantastic I guess the reason I haven't contacted them yet is because they lived here before we moved on. They know they get mice and they had traps out and what not. But last year we didn't have this big a problem with them that's why I'm so paranoid now that they're nesting cause we've had three in two weeks.
    We did buy a ratzapper which has great reviews so we'll see how that world for us. We can't get a cat cause my husband is allergic and I don't feel comfortable using the poison. Not cause I'm so soft hearted towards the nasty things, but because I'm sure they're under my sons room and I don't want poison around there and I DEFINITELY don't want them dying underneath there.
    So! We'll see if the ratzapper is worth it and if not we'll contact our landlords telling them they need to fix this situation.