prenatels

So from today I have 4 months (depending on cycle and af) untill we ttc now even tho were not actually trying yet I'm joining gym 2moz eating healthyer from now no take aways fatty foods etc now just wondering do u think should start taking pre natels now as I've read longer u take before concieveing will make sickness and neausea better and can even make u more fertile which is a bonus or am I being 2 prepared lol I'm excited about ttc and starting our next chapter :) xx

Comments

• Yea, the sooner the better
  • :) bf thinks I'm mad lol xx
  • Yeah i started taking them before sainsburys do a mum and bump ones which have all you need and there well priced.
  • Ty @silverfairy :) I had bad pregnancy last time so anything to make it a lil easier next time lol xx
  • I took some a couple of months before when we were ttc and I had hardly any morning sickness. Idk if I was just lucky or if they really helped.
  • @trixiesmom8 maybe I never took any at all all way through with 1st and she was fine pregnancy was fine just lil morning sickness yet with savannah I took them when ttc and preggnant and had worst morning sickness etc all way through so think just people but ild rarther take them and not risk it :) xx
  • Lol ironic don't ya think? Well hopefully when you take them this time around you won't get as sick.
  • I know @trixiesmom8 ty fingers crossed hey hehe xx
  • I took mine before I was pregnant mostly for hair growth it was cheapest way to go at the time for me. But maybe that's why I didn't really have morning sickness. I was only sick few times and it came and left. So u should start taking them. It's only vitamins can't hurt!
  • Exacttly @jules anything 2 make it a lil easyer esp as makes school run easyer if not wanting to be sick the whole way there hehe xx
  • Exactly!