sick baby

My 11 month old zac and I both have colds and he is very congested and isnt sleeping well and wakes himself up coughing and has a really runny nose and wont eat any solids, just a bottle. Anyways he has not had a nap today because anytime he falls asleep he wakes up coughing or sneezing . Took him to thr dr today after work and he just has a really bad cold. Well I got home and zac waS finally taking a nap and as soon as I walk in my boyfriends mom is like yelling asking how is he how is he and im like hes a sleep and shes like well what did they say (not even trying to whisper) and im like hes fine he just has a bad cold and she was just asking more and more and he woke up. And I kept trying to just get in the door to put him in his bed but noooope. Yesterday was thr first day he was sick and she did the same thing, came in the room and started yelling and woke him up. It just frustrating .. ughh. Now I have a clingy crabby runny nose baby who wont let me set him down to pee.

Ok vent over :)

Comments

• Rub some baby vicks on his feet and put socks on, cool mist humidifyer in the room, sorry ya'll are both feeling crabby :/
  • Poor baby! Jack was the same way...still has a runny nose. He was up screaming all night last night. Took him to the Dr today to find out he has a bad ear infection in both ears :'(