Starting first birthday planning!

edited October 2012 in November 2011
I cant wait for her first birthday! I have started my plans, I have the place booked and the theme is going to be sesame street. I am making the cupcakes myself going to make elmo and cookie monster cupcakes and I started practicing yesterday! I am so excited! I cant believe our Nov '11 babies are gonna be a year old in a month! This year has flown by!
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
My first attempt at Elmo cupcakes yesterday!

Comments

• Wow thats really good . My babys bday is in jan 2013 and i have started planning and husband thinks im crazy
  • Those are so cute! Jacks bday is Halloween so we are doing a Jack-o-lantern theme
  • Wow that is very good. N girl I started planning as well, lol. It is exciting but I'm also sad that she's growing up so fast. I have the place booked as well n her theme is Minnie mouse. R u all having a big party?
  • That looks awesome! I started planning as well ...she is having a carnival/ circus theme party
  • edited October 2012
    @mbaby1 thanks! I dont think thats early! I knew my theme months ago but just started filling out invites and really detail planning now

@sands3 Lillian was due on Halloween but decided she wanted to be a November baby! I love the Jack o latern theme it goes with Halloween and his name! Awesome!

@TayTay I was thinking about doing Minnie Mouse since she loves Mickey Mouse Club house but she also loves her sesame street. I think I will probably have like 40 to 50 people that actually come to the party. Are you having a big party?

@arysmommy1116 Thanks! Oo I like the circus theme that sounds fun!

• my baby will b one this month i started planning months ago
  • I'm planning on having around 40 ppl as well. I originally wanted to do hello kitty but I didn't find a lot of cute hello kitty things. Make sure post pics of her bday. What r u all doing for food? R u having the party on her bday? I'm having Kay's the weekend after n on her actual bday her dad n I r taking her to get her pics taken n just having family time.
  • Our friends just did Elmo sesame street birthday for their 1 year old on Saturday. very popular this year. Your cupcake looks very good. Great job!
  • My daughters 3rd bday :( is January and I've started planning lol it's gonna be a hello kitty/zebra print theme