I have Enfagrow coupons available :)

edited October 2012 in Formula Feeding
-I have 6 of the Enfagrow $5 coupon checks if anyone would like them. If there are 2 people who want them I could send you each 3 :) They expire Oct. 31st.

Comments

• I know someone with twins who could use them. She doesn't get anything from the county so I always send her mine! & the similac ones.
  • @LeviLuv8 Twins, yikes, my worst fear, ha ha! Okay, want to message me either your address or hers? Thanks!
  • Ill takr them. We use enfagrow for the airplane. :)
  • @Kindell For the airplane? Do you fly a lot or what, lol?
  • Uh you could say that lol. Were military and we came to gma and gpa for a visit before flying back to dallas then to cali then hawaii lol. This will be the 7th plane ride of my 14mo olds little life. Not including the ones when he was in the belly lol
  • @Kindell Holy smokes! Does he do well on the plane? I sure hope so. Message me your address and I'll get them in the mail. How many do you think you would use if you're just using it for the airplane? Do you just want one or would you use more? Whatever you don't use I'll send to @LeviLuv8 for her friend with twins.
  • Two would be awesome. The would be 8 of the premade formulas :) he does ok on the planes but this will be his longest flight.
  • I sent you a messagr
  • Can you message me? I'm helpless!! I can't figure out how to start a message on my phone! :(