Too Soon Symptoms!

edited October 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
I ovulated on the 1st and now my body just feels weird.

Earlier today, eell yesterday (Oct 2nd), my stomach made weirdest gargling noise, my senses has been on.10. I felt light-headed at times and a bit nauseous. It was an odd day. Also that morning my breast felt heavy and full.

Does symptoms start this early?

Comments

• Doubtful hun if u just ovulated. You stomuch is just bowel sounds could of been it gurling from hunger or who knows why just to gurgle. If you have low blood sugar could cause lightheadness. You can drop ur blood sugar by forgeting to eat that could also make you nauseous or a little bug. As for the heavyness not sure. Not trying to upset you! So please don't take my response that way. I wish you luck on ttc and lots of sticky baby dust!
  • I ate before work. Don't have low blood sugar. My stomach has never made that noise before.

This doesn't discourage or upset me at all. I'm not getting hopeful. I try to stay calm. I'm just asking.

I never really said I could be pregnant that soon. Its just the symptoms I had felt like it and I wanted to know. I know the best way is to ask the doctor but I won't be seeing my doctor until next week.
  • I hope this is it for u hun
  • No, you wouldn't develop symptoms so soon as it takes days for an egg to be fertilized and implant in your uterine lining. Then it begins producing hcg which causes pregnancy symptoms :(
  • Are you sure that's when you ovulated? Maybe you ovulated early. Your symptoms sound exactly like mine when I'm first pg, but I don't get them until 3 or 4 weeks pg.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm not 100% sure I ovulated that day, but it was either that day or close to it.

Thanks for the help.
  • I'm not sure but I think if it was me I would wait until my next period and then if it's missing them test. In the time in between just don't stress about it and hope u feel better . only because everyone is different your body may be dealing with it differently then last time :). That is if you are pregos
  • I had clear as day symptoms at 4dpo. Maybe you did ovulate early.