Redeployment

edited October 2012 in Military moms
So0n! So soon! Nothing Like seeing my husbands name on a flight itinerary!! Been one hell of a deployment!

Comments

• Yay! That's so exciting! Time to get out the flags, ribbon and banners. I'm so happy for you!!!
  • @sands3 Thanks! No banners, signs or anything though. He's the kind that doesn't even like the redeployment ceremonies. He just likes to be back to "normal" And we wont be there for the ceremony. Its in AK and we're still in GA I wont fly up til everything's out of storage and he's got us moved into our new house. But he'll be "home". That works for me!
  • That's still exciting! My husband didn't want a sign but I had one made anyway and hung it on a fence where you turn off the main highway. Lol
  • he'd kill me! haha He's 12 years into being a lifer and we have all of 1 "military" related thing visible in our house and that's his folded flag. He's the type that gets embarrassed when people when people thank him.
  • We don't have military stuff in our house either. He's out in 2 yrs and when we move home, I'm going to frame all his awards and hang them in our office
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @thehumancrockpot yeah my neighbors probably think I'm on welfare. I don't work and I'm home all day with 2 kids (one's in school). We're nowhere near a military base so they probably wonder how I pay rent etc. haha
    Btw HE'S HOME!!! Such a relief.