what would u do?????

edited October 2012 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
So income tax is coming soon.
And I need to know if I'm doing something smart I owe the IRS and hubby owes court tickets. So may b total $6000. So we were thinking have been for some time now. We want to buy a hot dog stand and make a business with that. To pay off are bills and also make money on the side since hubby is the only one working. So ladies is this a smart move or not I fill we can invest and also cater at parties also if any one has did something like this how did it work for you

Comments

• Depends on where you're located. Are you somewhere where there is a stand every corner? Or are you in a place that you could get business but not have to much competition. First year in business is usually the hardest. And is this something you can do all year round? Will you make a profit even in winter? Things like that is something to consider. I personally wouldn't open a hot dog stand but I don't live in a place where there are hot dog stands and it wouldn't profit. Good luck.
  • Hot dogs sound amazing right now!!!!!!!! I think its a great idea :)
  • If you owe the IRS won't they garnish you're taxes? Here if we owe they garnish that from you total amount...i think a hot dog staffs is a good idea if that's popular where you are from!!