lost pregnancy 6 wks

edited October 2012 in Loss
I started bleeding yesterday w/ clots. Ultrasound today showed nothing there. Pending bloodwork. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is this considered a chemical pregnancy?? How long do we have to wait to try again? Is it true that you're more fertile following miscarriage? Sorry for a million questions. Im not having an easy time w/ this & im trying to make sense of it all. I wasnt sure where else to turn. TIA

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sounds like a chemical since the US showed nothing. I've lost two pregnancies. It sucks every time. You shouldn't have to wait at all following a chemical. Treat it like a period, and try again next month. You are more fertile following a MC, so they say. I'm sorry for your loss. :(
  • Sorry for ur loss :(
  • Thank you ladies for the reassurance. It's much appreciated!
  • I had a loss at 5 weeks & then got pregnant 3 weeks later! So I think you are more fertile after. I'm sorry for your loss, it sucks. :(
  • I had a mc Sept 28, 2010. I was 6 weeks then I got preggo again around Dec 23, 2010., now my son is 13 months old soooo don't give up. Sorry about ur loss
  • I did too. Had a miscarriage Dec 2010. I got pregnant a week and half later. My daughter was born Oct 2011. She just turned one yesterday.
  • You can try whenever :-) I mc July 4th of last year and got pregnant with Jayda on July 24th.
  • Wow so most of you got pregnant again before you completed a full cycle. Everything i read said wait a full cycle then try again. Do you think an OPK would work in this situation?? It might sound crazy, but the only thing getting me through this is staying hopeful about TTC again soon.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My Dr told me I could start ttc as soon as I wanted. But I read somewhere to wait for as long as you were pregnant. I had a miscarriage June 2010 and I was pregnant by late August 2010. I'm sorry for your loss
  • Thanks everyone. Got my bloodwork results this morning & im already a 2. Was good to hear cause i dont need further bloodwork & i can begin to try to put this behind me but also crushed me more. Isnt that really quick to drop like that?!? It's surreal to me that sunday morning i was happy & pregnant & 2 days later a complete negative!