I'm getting depressed

edited October 2012 in Depression
I can feel it..I've been there before so I know what it feels like. What should I do to stop it? It's mostly because of circumstances I think. I so do not have time to get depressed! :(

Comments

• Take some time for yourself and do something for you. It usually helps me when I feel myself slipping..
  • ^^^ take time to ur self or write n a journal
  • Work out!! Seriously, the chemicals released from working out help with depression.
  • Take care of YOU!
  • Stay active! :)
  • "After every dark night theres a brighter day." Everything happens for a good reason just keep your head up hun... :-D
  • @natashalynn That's true I always feel better after I work out a little...I wish I could these days too but it's starting to get cold out...
  • Thanks gals, I'll try, but it's nearly impossible for me to have any time to myself. My husband is gone a lot for work (truck driver), I don't trust my teens anymore to babysit & I have 6 little ones age 10 & under.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes strap on a baby and throw the little ones in a stroller so you can grab a brisk walk or jog. Run around with the kids outside in the yard. Put on uplifting music and dance around like a crazy person with them in the house!
  • Thank you all...I got some new vitamins last night and I just set up my stereo system that had been messed up so now I can put on some good music, good idea! :) And I love classical music...actually now that I think about it, my digital piano has a bunch of it built in and can play itself...forgot about that too! Lol

I also got a Yoga/Pilates mix video from the library. And of course, praying is a good idea too! :) Thank you all!
  • I just did the 50 minute work out! Feels pretty good. :)