whoever decided

Whoever decided that there should be 24 hours in a day and eight of them should be used for sleeping, obviously wasn't a mother..

If anyone figures out how to make the days longer, let me know.. but don't tell my husband or my kids.

Comments

• Amen sister! I need some extra sleeping hours added to my day.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @1stwoodsbaby girl, it gets worse! I don't even know if I would spend my "extra hours" sleeping, Lol.

@mama_kat I figured you could relate! How do you do it??
  • @mama_kat I have my days where I'm just like whatever. But having a messy house just puts me in a bad mood. Its like if I look around and see clutter and mess everywhere, my mind gets all cluttery, I can't think straight and then I'm in a foul mood. Of course, my husband doesn't
  • edited October 2012
    Throw out all the crap you don't need... less stuff = less potential mess...
  • @tinka1326 the crap we don't need is all put up, and doesn't really get on the way, Lol. Its the stuff that we use everyday that just gets left where ever.
  • I used to tell my husband when he got back from Iraq not to be mad when we only had 1 spoon/fork,plate,bowl,cup each. I'd watch hoarders and start binge cleaning. I can't stand clutter at all. Like even toothpaste/brushes. they go back in the cabinet after being used. Stuff on counter tops drive me insane.