her sleepless, teething nights..

..are so not helping hubby and I out. Trixie is usually in bed no later than 9:30. She will sleep for a while and then wake up..well let's just say I'm usually asleep on the couch by 10-10:30. So when she wakes up I wake up and super crabby cause I'm tired and obviously hubby doesn't have the boobs to put her back to sleep..so I get crabby with him because he's just sitting there, when I was the one already asleep. I know he can't help it and trixie can't help it, but sheesh this sucks! She is working on her top teeth and it has been way more rough than the bottom ones and there is only so much we can do for her before she gets pissed off and doesn't want to go back to sleep, because she has worked herself up so much she won't calm down. I really hope these teeth pop through soon. It doesn't help that I have to be at work at 5am the next couple of days and had to work 2 extra days so I am more tired from my lack of sleeping in till 8am lol. I even took a nap when trixie did for 2hrs and I still fell asleep by 10..I need more energy!

Comments

• We have those nights often, but thankfully lastnight he slept good. He just cut his first molar! So now he has nine teeth and two more swollen ones!
  • It only late a little while, mama!
  • @pregnantelf yea..she only has 2 teeth right now. I am so not ready for the others lol. Sometimes she sleeps well and sometimes she doesn't and I feel bad that I can't help her out.
    @blessedtxmom that's great! Only a few more to go!
    @lucyloo288 oh I know!!
  • Ugh I hear ya. Tessa is getting like 4 big molars right now and every night is hit or miss. Last night she would scream bloody murder unless she was touching me lol. I wouldn't mind sleeping with her but she tosses and turns and head butts me and it really hurts!! I barely slept from 11:30-5 last night :(
  • Have you used Tylenol od Advil?? Life savers for us when McKinley is teething, she's just cut her molar...that was a whole new level of hell.
  • Lillian is getting her top two teeth now and she has been waking up screaming and won't even open her mouth for teething tablets or tylenol I feel so bad but I'm tired too. Her first two came in no problem but now she is in lots of pain so I've even been putting her in bed with me on the bad nights so I can get 2 hours of sleep. I hope her teeth come in so you both can have a good nights sleep before more start coming in!
  • @natashalynn yes we do tylenol, I just try not to give it to her unless she absolutely needs it...last night was one of them.
    @lilliansmom that's how beatrix's were too. I hope the rest aren't as bad as these.
  • My 15 month old is cutting 2 bottom molars and 2 teeth on both sides of his bottom middle ones...he's always screaming and saying "momma" at night...so he sleeps in the bed with us since he feels better doing that...ibuprofen makes him hyper..so I just try to let him chew on stuff.

Hope she cuts those teeth soon since you have to be up at 5am!
  • @erikak22 awe poor guy!! Hope he cuts his teeth soon too!!
  • I love the title to your post, it sounds like a book or movie. Lol :)
  • Lol thanks @wilsomom I was incredibly tired when I made this.