so niave

I'm so damn naive and trusting.... you would think that after some of the bs I have dealt with that I would be more suspicious of people but no... not me... I believe everyone and give them the benefit of the doubt if something does seem off... something my fiance and ex husband love to have a giggle about together... only a few days ago my fiance was telling me that I'm too naive about a situation with our friends right now... then I decide to look up dadof2n1togo since I haven't seen him on in ages and I used to talk to him a bit (pm as well as on forum) because I felt bad for him.... and he was fake too.. WTF DUDE!!!
Ugh when will I learn not to be so darn trusting!!!

Comments

• what he's fake? how did I miss this? X(
  • I'm soo lost I feel stupid too... I thought he was nice guy and needed us with all the things he was going through...
  • Apparently he put up pics of 'his house' but it was actually pics of a house that's up for sale here in Australia. He has been deleted but the thread can still be read. I just admit that after reading his mortgage was 500k that it was a red flag... I know cops here... they can't afford that even if their wife is on good money...
    @mrswright08
  • @Jules me too... it never occurred to me that people would lie about things like that on a forum just to gain sympathy
  • I believed him too. Im ridiculously naive and trusting as well.
  • @1stwoodsbaby I'm so glad I'm not alone... if it was another open forum I don't think I would have been so shocked but we are such a small tight knit community I thought people like this had been evicted long ago.... I thought I could trust the people here...
  • I commented on that house thread... I mean I know what you're saying but how do we know for sure.. And I thought he said they for bunch money from relative that's how the house was made..why was he deleted do u know.. Lol now I sound too nice but I guess I don't want to assume
  • @Jules I'm guessing he was deleted because of posting the pics of the house that were found to be clearly not his house. I read over the whole post he said that he paid for a lot of the house with inheritance and funds from selling a previous house but is still left owing 500k. I don't know... after reading so much of what other people picked up on about his health issues etc I'm pretty sure I'm convinced he was fake...
  • Didn't he post a pic of him and his wife
  • edited October 2012
    I read a few of his post & I could tell he was dying for attention. After that, I wouldnt even read anymore posts from him. Never even comment on his thread BC he got on my nerves lol.
  • @jazzie yes he did. There are also pics of his kids on photo bucket... I think maybe just an overactive imagination, wishful thinking and a desire for attention were the culprits... I think some of what he said was genuine...
  • @nylasmommy why didn't you believe? Just out of curiosity and so maybe I can pin point a bit more of where I'm being gullible lol
  • Ya I agree and see what your saying but I still don't know if that was his house or not and I don't know who would want to make up that they are sick or the problems be was having in his marriage that would be really stupid. Why would u want to seem like u have issues...
  • He posted before and after pics of his weight loss and apparently it was 2 completely different people.
  • He was always complaining about his wife & honestly we should of told him to stfu BC she was preggo n he made himself to b the victim all the time. We as females should of stuck with each other but instead we saw his wife as the evil one thats mistreating him ughhh lol
  • @Jules only reason I can think of is for sympathy and attention... here he was the only male in a huge group of women all offering him support...
    Captivated said she saw the house online up for sale when he originally posted about it months ago... the house is still for sale so logically couldn't be his
  • He couldnt have loss all that weight in a month or so.... Lies after lies but hes gone now :D
  • Well u guys would know better of u saw it listed near by. It's sad BC Marquis even said how weird it was for him to be on her but I was just trying to be nice. Acting like I would want to be treated in that situation. I sure feel stupid
  • @nylasmommy his son must be close to a year old now though and he has had the same complaint the whole time... lack of love, affection and sex... so she wasn't preggo the whole time... he told me in pm that she cheated on him with another woman that's part of why they separated....
    @Molly yes thinking back it was a bit unrealistic the weight loss he was claiming.... the after pic was a fit guy with a semi 6 pack and no loose skin or any skin blemishes etc and no face on the pic... he was huge in his before pic...
  • My husband told me not to trust ppl on the forum BC they can b fake ppl no matter if they are male or female :-/
  • @nylasmommy my fiance says the same things... but I told him not to be so pessimistic lol
    @Jules atleast I'm not the only one who believed him lol
  • @NylasMommy my man said the same thing. I didn't wanna listen until now.
  • @jazzie I guess they r right sometimes lol. My husband got mad that I gave my # to some of the pregly girls.
  • I never believed anything over the internet right away unless there was good evidence behind it. You can't tell what someone is by just their speech. Don't feel bad just learn from what happened and next time just don't believe things right away.

• @NylasMommy lol I'm not gonna tell him he right
  • Ya makes me feel better too lol. I guess I fell into it since I figured everyone was like me and I'm not on here to make things up. There is no point to impress people it's place to be there for each other and I don't know how anyone can be there for me if I'm lying out of my butt lol
  • I stopped commenting after he posted the house. No way in hell was anyone with a house like that spending time on pregly.
  • That's crazy... Some ppl smh... And the whole thing about his wife not loving him and his battle with his illness. It's almost sick to know that ppl actually took time out of their lives to talk to him...