Miscarriage?

edited October 2012 in Loss
I went to the doctor on 10.10 after supposedly being 10 +4 weeks. She didn't think I was 10w, maybe around late 7 to 8. There was no heartbeat :'( I've been devastated these past few days and still having the pregnancy symptoms is like another blow. My question is, Is there a chance its misdiagnosed? If I lay on my stomach I feel movement and Idk why. It could be what's falling apart. i haven't started bleeding or cramping and I have another appointment Tuesday to double check. I want as honest as you can get please. I don't wanna hear oh yea there's a chance, if there isn't. :( thanks.

Comments

• Hmm could be misdiagnosed. However, the movements your feeling I doubt would be baby. It would be too early for that! Gl I'm sorry if baby did pass.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've had one and that's why they said miscarriage. she said itlooks like it stopped growing
  • @LeviLuv8 thanks. I know its too early but its weird and makes me sad
  • Thats what happened to me....I had a 7 week sac but "no baby" cuz he stopped growing way early. Sorry
  • edited October 2012
    Exact same thing happened to me @lafiitz89 they're gonna prescribe a pill that you insert ever 4 or 6 hours (i dont remember) the pills did nothing for me and after 2 weeks of bleeding i finally passed it.
    Not to freak you out but if it is a miscarraige, when you pass it it may feel like poop coming out of your vagina, i just wanted you to know, it would have been easier if i knew
    That being said, hopefully they were wrong, good luck sweetie
  • I went in at 11 weeks and 1 day to find my baby had stopped growing at 9 weeks. There was a problem with its brain development and it may have been a blessing that my angel didn't suffer anymore although it still hurts. Definately get the second opinion. As mine was also a missed miscarriage I was given the option of the pills or a dnc. I chose a dnc as I couldn't cope with losing my baby at home. It may be that your dates are a little off so you aren't as far along as you think? I hope and pray your baby is ok sweetie x
  • The ultrasound is accurate. I am sorry for your loss.
  • edited October 2012
    It may take more than a month to pass baby on your own. You will keep having symptoms until your HcG levels drop which happens during the miscarriage. Bc baby is measuring seven weeks, you are not feeling kicks. It's not physically possible. I'm so sorry.
  • thanks for all your honesty. I'm not going to get my hopes up :( @LaFiiTz89 @Kimberly4411 @littlenat86 @captivated. they saw they baby but said it doesn't look like it's growing and no hb
  • Yeah it stopped growing.... I passed mine the day after I found out. I went to the hospital cuz I was spotting and tthat's when they told me.
  • I lost my baby at 14 weeks, it is devastating, I'm so sorry! :(

A dnc is surgery where they scrape out your uterus if the baby doesn't pass on it's own.
  • @Wilsomom thank you, it is really hard. That surgery sounds like it will mess with my fertility.....
  • If you feel uneasy ask for another ultrasound.
    A d&c shouldn't mess with your fertility. After having a mc at 13 week's I had to get a d&c to force the baby to pass. I got pregnant the first time I had sex just a few weeks later.
  • I had a d&c in 09 and got pregnant in 2010 with no issues like a week after my husband got home. I decided to do it because the thought of having a baby in me knowing it had stopped growing killed me.
  • I'm so sorry you have to go through this. And I'm sorry for your loss. This just happen to me. I was supposed to be 10 weeks and only had a 6 week sac with tissue and no baby or heartbeat. I had it confirmed by 2 more ultrasounds. I waited two more weeks to miscarry naturally and nothing happened. I took the pill they prescribed last Saturday and am still bleeding a week later. My levels are still pretty high despite me passing what I'm sure was the sac and placenta (sorry tmi) so I will hav e to have a d&c this week. Hang in there. Its really tough. Having to be pregnant an extra two weeks knowing my baby was gone was so hard. I still had symptoms until I started to bleed. Good luck. T&p
  • Idk what to do. I feel awful if I have to be the one who forces my baby out
  • If u don't feel Comfortable forcing if out then wait until it happens naturally. I guess, that's what I would do only because I think anything is possible. In sorry this is happening to u though and please keep us updated we are all her for u .
  • After my dnc I was told to wait till after my next period which came four weeks later. I then had one more period before falling pregnant so it didn't affect my fertility at all!
  • I don't and the nurse said they'll give me 2 weeks before they'll make me do the pill. they can't make me right? @HomeBirthAdvocate
  • @WyattsMommy that's what I'm afraid of. sounds like a d&c can do some damage :( @Jules @littlenat86 ithink I'm just going tl wait for it to come on it's own. Idk ikinda wanna get it over with...why do things have to be so complicated
  • I agree with @homebirthadvocate if u don't want to take medicine then don't. I would be worried about side effects later on a well. In my opinion this is natural thing so no medication is needed unless it's in some way becoming dangerous.
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate @Jules I'm afraid they're gonna tell me something's wrong that isn't or that they'll try n scare me in to it. docs strong arm all the time