well what do you expect me to say?

So I have been nursing our lo to sleep for a few months now. Well she is 11 months and is slowly taking longer to do so, if at all. Hubby has been putting her in her carseat and swinging her to get her to sleep. Well he took her tonight and I said well you started it..yes I guess it was a little mean but what else am I suppose to say? I'm guilty for letting her nurse to sleep. It's harder and harder to get her to sleep these days and I just don't know why. Tonight she was way more figity than normal, which is why nursing didn't work.

Ok vent over!

Comments

• Sounds like it's time to learn for her to put herself to sleep Scarlett does it every night only takes few minutes and she's out. Just like u can't nurse forever he can't swing her in the car seat forever they only get bigger. But I really hope it works out for you in sure your tired :(. Mommy needs to rest too !
  • @jules yea..I just really don't know where to start. I need to get the no cry sleep solution book and read that.
  • Good luck mama! Teaching baby to sleep on their own can be tough!
  • Ya try that. I never read that maybe look at some stuff online too :)
  • @lucyloo288 yea I have a feeling it will be.
    @jules oh yes! Research is my bff.
  • Lol me too :)
  • Maybe try to get daddy to do what I *tried to* explain in my thread. and oh duh make sure you have a routine! like bath, nurse, brush teeth, read a book, hugs and kisses then daddy takes her to bed. and do it every night! (We bath every other night)
  • @heyitsme oh yes, we have a routine down. She gets a bath, lotion and then nurses and goes to sleep. We tried reading a book but she was more interested in playing with the book then reading it.
  • My lo loves goodnight moon! its pretty short and lots to look at
  • Yea we have a night night baby book and she likes that, I think we should try and do it again. @heyitsme