Just thinking

edited October 2012 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
This past weekend I have not been on time with my birth control. My phone is my alarm that reminds me every day. Didnt have a phone for the weekend. Long story short I had sex the whole weekend and I was olvalating. what I was thinking im not ready for another baby my son will b 1 this month I would love another one some day but not this soon ladies I need help whats my chances being late on the pill meaning few hours late not on the same time btw if this help it took me 6 years to have my son may b it well take a long time again just saying

Comments

• If you have been taking it a while theres probably a good amount in your system to protect you?
  • Are u on the mini pill? If so, you might be in trouble! But if you were only late by a few hours, I think you're probably ok. When I was on the regular birth control pill I never took it at the same time but I was fine though.
  • Not sure how late you can take the morning after pill, but you may look into that option.
  • I was never on time with the pill when I was taking it. I took it right before bed and usually that was the same time, sometimes not. Also, I would occasionally forget and have to take it in the morning. I never got pregnant. Maybe try the morning after just to be sure.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @steph_due_101611 yea its been a year i been on the pill
    @Tootie08 yup mini pill
    @mama_kat yea only 2 or 3 hours late thanks I thank i'm fine but just when I think of it scares me but i'm gd now : )
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.