omg, walmart..

As if taking two LOs grocery shopping isn't hard enough, it'd be nice not to have to deal with stupid people. Or the overly nice ones, either. I know my kids are beautiful and I enjoy hearing it, and you're not telling me anything new when you tell me I've got my hands full.. but could we save the chit chat for when I'm not dealing with two fussy kids? And I don't randomly say "excuse me".. you and your cart ARE in my way, otherwise I would have let you pick out your breakfast cereal in peace..

To top it all off.. I had an effed up cart, too. Be nice if at least one cart in the store rolled right. ((Sigh))

Comments

• Omg i feel the same way about tjose damn carts!!!!! Youd think as much money as wallmart makes.they get a new set every now n then
  • Lol! Isn't grocery shopping with two LO's fun?? Not!! My 1 yr old and 3 week old make it so difficult.
  • That's not only Walmart there's crazy people everywhere... and I get complimented all the time on how cute or beautiful my daughter is...it is too much!
  • I work at Walmart. . . .
  • @mylove2 i work in the deli. We keep kids quiet with cookies from tge bakery or cheese
  • @ripkaydence I know right!

@1srwoodsbaby it is definitely hard enough without having to deal with the crap! I wish I could order my groceries online and have them delivered or something!

@mylove2 its nice the first few times, but after you've told 12 poeople your kids life story and who's eyes they have and hearing about their kids and grandiose its like MOVE ON ALREADY!! Lol..

@Steph_due_101611 I worked there too.. hated it, Lol. But I think it might have just been our store.. its pretty.. ghetto, for lack of a better term (no offense to ANYONE!)
  • Try twins and a newborn. Lol I've had to bite my tongue until I thought it would bleed before. Walmart trips wreak havoc on my damn nerves!
  • I worked at Walmart prior to having my daughter. I quit right before she was born. That store, people at my new store, refer to it as Ghetto Town USA. The one i work at now the people are much better, employees and customers.
  • @Mrs Stanley_x2 oh lord! I would go on grocery strike! How do you even get them and the groceries in the cart???

@steph_due_101611 you don't live in Mobile, do you, Lol? That's what they call our store, too!
  • Lol no. Joliet IL
  • @mrsstanley_x2 see above, Lol!

@steph_due_1016 darn, Lol. I guess every city has one..
  • Well we have like 7 walmarts around here.
  • Holy crap! I thought there were a lot in pensacola (where I'm originally from) and there's only 5! And its not really that big of a city!
  • Well these are in surrounding citys but all really close. Theres actually 2 on the same road.
  • Haaha I wish I still had to kids to go shoppin with lol I have a 1 2 and 3 year old nd twin girls a lot of the time lol
  • I hate Walmart and avoid it at all costs and sometimes I cover my newborn to avoid the talks bc it's like c'mon I got a newborn I don't have much time before she wakes up! I haven't taken my new baby and 1 year old out alone yet give you props for handling that. I either take my husband or leave a kid.
  • @mrsstanley_X2 I'm wondering the same thing.. how do you fit groceries and 3 LO's in the cart?? I barely have room for my 2.
  • @lucyloo288 and @1stWoodsBaby the ONLY time I went by myself was because I had to, and I had the newbie in a chest harness, and strapped the toddlers in the big blue double carts. Haha otherwise my husband has a cart and so do I! (Baby in harness. Haha)
  • Where I live there is two walmarts and each store ALWAYS has ONLY FIVE LANES open! It's so annoying! I hate walmart. I usually go to Target! :)
  • Omg we need a Walmart over here BADLY! :-(
  • I lovetarget
  • Yep Walmart is a headache I get annoyed too sometimes feels like a have a celebrity child lol
  • LOL the carts I swear I hate when I get a bad one
  • We have the cleanist Wal-Mart ever and It's never busy!! So glad we moved out to suburbia!!! Lol.
  • @Mrs4c Lucky people that go there, I never see a store like that..
  • @Steph_Due_101611 which one do you work at? I shop at the one on Weber and the one in Shorewood. I go to the deli all.the time.
  • I am not a fan of walmart.. they are everywhere here! (Vegas) ...clean or not.. I just don't like it..
    Ughhh.. the cart.. my mom and I always pick the wrong ones!!
  • Just got back from Walmart and had the worst cart of all time. The other grocery store has the plastic ones that feel like you're rolling on pure silk. That's what Walmart needs!