Just gotta get this off my chest....

Well I'm not one to air my issues in public or air out how I feel so i'm kinda choppy at this.

my husband works SOOO HARD he goes to The U of M full time 4 classes one of his teachers are expecting him to do volunteering plus he works at nights for two nights... poor guy has a pile of homework and the finals are drawing near. I can tell it's starting to pressure him alot and I just don't want him to get himself so overworked it gets him sick. He was already complaining today he's getting sick. I don't know if it's the weather or what :-? on top of that he's been looking extremely tired the last couple of days...

What can I do to make him feel less pressured and calm?

Also on another note when me and him get into arguements and fights which is rare these days more then ever I just end up almost loosing my mind once the arguement and fight is over...I don't know if it's the fear of me ending up alone or having to raise my girl on my own....I just dread it ALOT....You see my mother raised me all on her own and she had an extremely hard time doing it and now she has 3 illnesses two of which are permanant illnesses.

Comments