Tubal Success!

@Proudmother1009 and @mamafn since we talked about it. Lol

The surgery went perfect! Minimal pain (mostly just achey) and mild strain getting out of bed after laying in one spot too long. Lol pretty excited how well it went! I've had period cramps worse than this!

Comments

• @Nova I was really surprised at how smoothly it went! The CO2 settling from my abdomen (for me) is the worst part!
  • Grats :D omg i want to do it also, how much did it cost?? did you have to be on bed rest for any time? tell me everything! lol
  • Sweet, I am so glad to hear that!!! That makes me feel a whole lot better about it!!
  • @Nova me too! The gallbladder was WAY worse than this though if that makes you feel better. Lol and I've got 16mo twins and a newbie that just turned a month old today! Don't worry you'll be juust fine!

@Janet_2011 The procedure was like 6-7000 for everything but my insurance took care of it! And no ma'am no bed rest! Fell asleep in the recliner trying to play a video game with my husband. Haha that's about it. My doc knows taking it easy isn't a super possible option with all my kiddos, and he assured me there was little I could do to hurt myself (aside from maybe increased incision pain). So I have even picked uy my babies :) It seriously wasn't bad at all!

@Proudmother1009 Awww good! I was stressed about it, but it really isn't so bad"
  • Glad it went well!
  • @MrsStanley_x2 I'm glad it went well..I'm still here waiting on my surgery i can't wait to get over with
  • @sands3 thank you dear!

@mamafn3 my advice is get up and move around as soon as you can! Definitely helps with the CO2 in your abdomen!
  • Thats great !! Im considering getting it done as well.
  • Yes. A boy and girl 11 months apart. I don't need/want anymore. I have my hands full!
  • @1stWoodsBaby your still so young though
  • @sands3 thats true. Thats the only reason I haven't made an appt yet. Im weighing both sides. I go back to the doctor for my PP appt Monday so I'll definitely be getting some type of BC so I have no more oppsie babies!
  • @1stWoodsBaby Aw I understand entirely! Mine are 15mo to the day apart!

@sands3 I'm only 22... BUT I had twins the first time snd only ever wanted 3 kids. Lol
  • Oooh. Your young too. I had mine done last Oct. I'm 29 and only wanted 2 kids
  • @sands3 I am young, but my husband is 30. Lol he and I agreed our family of 5 was perfect, so once I'm healed he's getting snipped, himself. And you have two beautiful kiddos, btw! :)
  • awe thank you. You're babies are beautiful too!
  • I'm terrified to get a tubal. :-S
  • @sands3 thank you! I'm pretty proud! Haha

@Fate I was too, honestly, but I really trust me doctor and he definitely came through for me!
  • I had my appendix removed, I thought I was gonna die. LOL. And when it was time to under, they told me it was just oxygen... Liars. I had to walk all bent over cuz of the pain. Probably why I'm scared.
  • @Fate they gave me drugs through my IV that knocked my butt out and had an oxugen mask on me.... but I was the same way with my gallbladder! Haha that crap hurt pretty bad. This was a piece of cake!
  • You give me hope. LOL.
  • @Fate Haha I'm glad I could help! :) My husband is also babying me so..... that helps. Lol
  • @mrsstanley_x2 glad it went well. Know you have three little ones but try to take it easy.
  • Getting it done with my next kid
  • @stella thank you, ma'am! And my husband is amazingly helpful so I'm feeling great!

@kayleigh27 sweet! Do you know what method?
  • @MrsStanley_x2 my tubal went great beside my anasthesia dr ask me what was the reason for me having a vbac if i was going to do tubal ligation afterward..she said i was better off doing a csection..comparing the pain of a csection to a tubal a csection is worst
  • @mamafn3 I'm glad it went well! And what an idiotic doctor to ask a question like that! WAY more damage involved in a csection!