november '11 babies

edited October 2012 in Babies
How are they all doing? How are the mommy's dealing with our babies turning one?

Trixie is doing well, she will be one on the 8th. She is trying to walk by herself. She has 3 teeth(2 bottom, 1 top). We have kicked the pacifier curb, have yet to make the switch to milk..kind of nervous since the time I tried to give her some she got sick every where. She weighs about 20lbs now. We go the 13th for her check up & shots:-( I can't wait for her party on the 10th:-)

@lilliansmom @tishj330 I know you guys have November babies. Sorry I don't know many others.

Comments

• AJ is about 26 lbs 31 inches, he has 9 teeth with one coming in now, takes a few steps then plops down and crawls, he takes about 6 ounces of milk a day and I mix his cereal with milk.
    He kick the binkie around 6 months.
    I just got him to start drinking from a sippy cup.
    He still wants to bf all the time i figure I will have two on the boob when the next one arrives.
  • @char wow! He's a big boy! Trixie has been using a sippy since around 9 months. That's good he does well with milk. How did you transition him?
  • My baby will be one on the 2nd.. He's walking, running, climbing, talking drinks milk. Eats anything and everything! Has 8 teeth! Weighs 24 pounds and 33 inches tall. He's big like daddy! Loves to play ball.. :)
  • Awe cute! @starlily trixie talks too. How many words can he say? Trixie kind of says 7 lol sometimes I wonder if that's what she actually means lol.
  • Landan will be one on the 10th. He walks when he wants but prefers to crawl when he wants to get somewhere fast. He gets into EVERYTHING! Loves playing with his older brothers. Weighs somewhere around 27 or 28 pounds and not sure how tall he is. Goes in for his check up on the 20th. He loves drinking out of his sippy cup and his bottles are all about to mysteriously disappear even though I don't think it'll be a big deal to him. Never really took to a pacifier. And he's a daddy's boy in which I have mixed feelings about. lol
  • @trixiesmom8 we had trouble with the sippy cup because the brand I bought was drowning him. Milk, I started with 2 ounces every other day then everyday and just increasing it little by little.
    He is a giant!!! Well I am only 5 ft even so yeah he is big to me.
    He says dada, mum, hi.
  • @nathan_n_ethansmom adorable! I can't wait to have another so they cab play together.
    @char I'm not very tall either and neither is hubby so our lo isn't very tall lol.
  • edited October 2012
    My hubby is over 6 ft so I think I will be the short one in the house. like my mil says as long as he knows I can still knock him down its all good.
    I love my little man I hope I never have to do that, but I would b4 I let him run over me.
  • Edison's birthday is election day! He's still my pride and joy. 4 teeth on the bottom, 2 on the top. He says "mama" "dada" "ba" "gah" and "mmm", which means "yes please", or "this is good!". He's always reaching for things and saying "ha". We caught his first steps on video, but he still prefers to crawl. I'll be happy if he's walking by the time Baby Sister gets here. He's about 30 inches and 20 pounds, loves to eat whatever we're having, and he gets a mixture of breast milk and almond milk. He also loves water. He sleeps great every night, and he is so much fun. I love to just sit and watch him play. :X
  • Victoria will be turning the Big 1 on November 4. She's so much fun. She doesn't have a single tooth LOL! She's such a tiny girl too. She weighs about 16lbs and she's about 27inches. She's still wearing Carter's 6 months, but I'm buying 9 and 12 months for Fall/Winter LOL. She says "mama" (she said that first yay me) "dada" "dog" "meeem" (My mother, MEMA) "nana" (Hubby's mom) "uh-oh" "oh-no" and she screams for Jessica LOL. She's a turbo crawler and she pulls herself to standing but no independent steps yet. She's still breastfed and she doesn't really do bottles. She likes to drink from my cup but she has her sippy cup. She loves toddler snacks like the cereal puffs and yogurt melts. She loves Little Einsteins, Doc McStuffins, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I try to limit her tv to no more than 1 hr a day though. She loves to dance to the music though. In all, we are really enjoying her. Her first birthday party is a Disney Princess Party :X
  • @char that is very good advice.
    @ourlittlenugget awe! That's great he took steps. Trixie really hasn't had much table food, I probly should start that. We eat late because of hubby's work schedule.
    @tishj330 Trixie said mama first too!! Yay for us. Trixie likes mickey mouse clubhouse and doc mcstuffins too. We usually only watch tv before nap time and then afterwards we play...we play during those shows too, she just gets distracted more easily when its on.
  • Not fair AJ said dada first.
  • @char awe maybe the next one will say mama first:-)
  • Lillian will be 1 on the 7th! I just bought her picture and party outfits today Im so excited! Her party is on the 11th. She is about 21lbs and only has 2 teeth but has 4 coming in on top and 2 more on the bottom coming in too. She loves to eat everything and I can not eat with out her climbing on me with her mouth open! haha I started switching her to milk this week because she hasnt been wanting her formula so I thought it was time she will be completely off formula by the end of next week since I will be out and I am not buying anymore then her bottles are disappearing but I dont think she will even notice. Her pacifier is another story she is very attached to that which just recently started since she used it only for sleeping until about a month ago and now she always has that thing in her mouth...I hope its only for comfort because of all the teeth coming in but we will see. She started walking but still crawls more since its faster. She says dada, mama, uh oh, whoa, and baba. And she loves to scream at the cat, she gets right up in his face and screams and then starts laughing and chases him around doing it over and over...its pretty funny to watch! haha
  • edited October 2012
    Evie will be 1 on the 6th Nov. Shes so funny,she dances, claps, shrugs her shoulders, waves with both hands at the same time and says 'what?' and 'no' as well as mama, dadda, bubba and nanan. Shes on whole milk, eats everything that we do, her favourite food is mac n cheese. she sleeps pretty good most nights, has been in her own room since 5 months. She has 8 teeth, can pull up and cruise but not walk, she loves kung fu panda, spongebob, and puts everything that she can reach in her mouth. oh, and if you ask her for a kiss she opens her mouth and puts the tip of her tongue out. Shes demanding as hell, but i love her so much!
  • @lilliansmom awe poor girl!! 6 teeth coming in at once:-( hope they don't cause her too much pain. That's exciting that she is walking. My mil has a cat that is not a people person but she saw it the other day and didn't know what to think..I think she was scared but curious at the same time lol. We don't have any pets.
    @joshneviesmum too cute!! I can just imagine a little baby voice saying 'what?' Lol adorable! 8 teeth?! That's crazy! When did she start getting them? Trixie gives kisses too and its open mouthed as well lol..hubby has a beard and she won't kiss him, she makes a funny face when she tries because of the hair lol its too cute!
  • Emilios birthday is November 10th it came to soon! I want my little newborn back! He is starting to walk has 7 teeth and saying some words. He never took the bink but we are trying to use a sippy more and have started on a little whole milk with he likes. I don't think ill take him of formula exactly when he is one. He doesn't eat well enough yet.
  • @alwaysbeenurz2008 yes it did come too fast! I wish they could stay little forever. I don't think trixie will be on milk either right at one, we are still working on the whole table food thing, she likes to play more with it than eat it.
  • Awww Deans got a beard too, she doesnt like it at all... And her first tooth was at 4 months old.
  • @joshneviesmum cute! Wow! Trixie didn't get her first tooth till like 9 months, now she is getting one every month lol.
  • I'm late but Courtney will be 1 on Nov 22nd (Thanksgiving) he's walking,Has about 8 teeth.Eats EVERYTHING;He's off his Paci and drinks whole Milk (okay by doc).
    Bday party is at chuck e Cheese
  • Awe its ok @lovinmyunborn that's great he is walking. That's awesome he is off the paci. When are you having his party? Sounds like it'll be fun!
  • Yay, we haven't used a bottle in 2 days. Almost gave in today because lo was fighting his cup, my mom asked if I was crazy so I didn't. Good thing she was on the phone!!
  • @char glad you didn't give in. I haven't even tried taking those away yet.
  • Makenzie will be one on the 27th. She is 24lbs 29in. She still loves that damn binki lol. She has been drinking from a sippy since she was about 9 months. Hasn't had milk yet. Eats everything. She still just crawls and pulls up but is starting to walk along stuff. She said "mommom" for the first time today :-). Bday party is on the 25th.
  • @trixiesmom8 My husband wanted me to do it slowly, but after he started drinking from a cup I put the bottles them away. The biggest problem is whole milk I started giving 2 cups a day and now I have to force the cup into his mouth so that he knows its not whole milk. Thats just started yesterday idk y.

Hopefully your bottle toss goes as smoothly. I thought it was going to be crazy hard the way everyone talks.

• @mallory27 awe that's great. I love it when my lo was momma:-) trixie isn't walking either.
    @char yea, I'm in no rush of getting rid of them, as long as they are gone by the time she is 1 and a half we will be doing great lol.
  • Livy turns one on the 11th and weighs 18 lbs. She's walking and climbing on everything. Last month she decided she no longer wanted her binky one day and hasn't touched one since. She's been using a sippy for water since she was 6 months. And she drinks out of my normal cup throughout the day. She says mama dada ei for eli her brother yay baba yeah and nana. She claps and gives high fives. Started introduing milk this week and she's taking to it fine which i didn't think would be an issue since she eats anything.
  • @redhead25 that's great to hear! Trixie claps, but has yet to master the high five. That's awesome she is doing well with milk, trixie has had some problems the first time we tried, so we have been holding off for a couple of weeks.

I didn't realize there were so many babies!! Lol
  • @redhead25 Lily loves giving high fives! She does it with a huge smile and sometimes theres a giggle!