Facebook groups - Please read

edited November 2012 in About App & Forum
Due to several issues stemming from posts about Facebook groups I have made the following decision.

From now on please only post when announcing the acceptance of new members or the closing of your group and please limit yourself to one thread about each group. If any arguing or issues arise on that thread, I will close it at my first opportunity. Should a thread be closed it is acceptable for a new one to be started if it is used only for the above purposes. If people have issues with the Facebook groups such as concerns about favoritism, unfair decisions, being removed from a group, etc -- PLEASE CONTACT THAT GROUPS ADMINISTRATOR(S) PRIVATELY. I do not want to see arguments or misunderstandings from Facebook carried over to Pregly. Should problems continue with these types of posts consistently, I will no longer allow such threads. Please keep Pregly a positive place for ALL members to come and seek support, advice and information regarding their pregnancy, children and pre/postpartum health and care.

Comments