Sleepytime kids tea (pic included)

edited November 2012 in Babies
Anyone know if this is okay to give to my 13month old ?

Comments

• What are the ingredients? Let me ask
  • 100% Camomile tea is good for babies and kids
  • Lets see @nameless
    Chamomile, natural grape flavor with other natural flavors, lemongrass, tilia flowers, spearmint, natural sweetener (stevia extract, soy lecithin) , blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), and rosebuds.

That was a lot to type! Lol
  • @sands3 that i do know! I usually give her that but my dad brought this home for her since she don't feel good.
  • I give Alanah the regular sleepytime tea when we are sick or stuffy. She has been fine and she loves it. I mix it with her milk. She is 14 months. I have been doing this since she was 6 months I just mixed it with her formula then or bm
  • Where did you buy it at?
  • I use the chamomile but we use the same brand. My kid hasn't had any issues. He gets it every night. If I had seen that one I may have gotten it lol
  • edited November 2012
    It's seems just fine :) hope she feels better!
  • Where did you find this one? I give my son chamomile tea sometimes
  • Sorry guys i haven't been on since i posted this but he got it at walmart
    @addrianna & @angie87

@hupe23_1 our daughters have the same name :) except i spell it Alana. Glad the tea is good!

@Smcox we use the chamomile also and she hasn't had any problems either :)

@Nameless thank you so much :)

• Does she better today? It's so nice out!!
  • Yeah she feels so much better and yes i know it was but I'm loving the rain right now :) @nameless
  • It rained by you?.. not over here..just wind n cool air!
  • @nameless got to love Vegas and its bipolar weather, lol. Yeah it was raining (well drizzling) for about 15-ish mins from where i was lol @nameless
  • edited November 2012
    I tagged you twice by accident lol, sorry hun :)
  • edited November 2012
    It's ok! I forgive you! :D !
    Is it really windy by you then?

I know right?! The weather has been all out of wak!
  • @nameless yay I'm so happy you forgive me :) lol i haven't been outside yet but it don't sound windy ? Maybe just breezy.
  • Hahaha! Yea it's windy!! It even pushed me!

You're daughters outfit was cute! The pics you just posted on fb! I need to get Kay some boots!
  • Thats awesome i love her name what is her middle name Alanahs full name is...
    Alanah Brelynn Schuetz so we call her Abs lol
  • @nameless oh no! Lol thank you. I got them at Burlington for i think $8 ? I also got matching ones for me there also for $12 ! I find boots everywhere lol h&m has some for $10 also walmart has sparkly ones for $13 :)

@hupe23_1 Aww that's beautiful my daughters name is Alana Noelle♥
  • edited November 2012
    I use to always find them! Now.. I see nothing in her size! $8! That's the sound I like to hear! Lol ;)
  • @nameless i was happy too! What's her size? Ill let you know if i find anything!
  • I get her 5s if you see boots w/zippers on the side that would be better! thanks!!
  • Okay :) in h&m they have some until a size 6, no zipper but velcrow in the back. I'll keep an eye out tho :)

• I love h&m...haven't been there for a while though
  • @nameless have you seen the one at the Caesars Palace?? Its my favorite one it has like 3 floors and its huge it even has a dj up in the air.
  • Still haven't been to that one!!..
    I just go to town square
  • @nameless its awesome you have to check it out. I haven't been to town square in such a long time, its so much walking lol.
  • edited November 2012
    We don't walk everywhere! We just go to h&m.. then old navy.. then the the sugar store.. then
    Say "where do you wanna go " we do that for awhile.. then decided home..or something!
  • @nameless lmao i hate that sentence "where do you want to go" because it always ends up as "i don't know babe you choose.".. "No babe you choose".. "No babe you." For about an hour straight and then we just end up going home or somewhere to eat or walmart since that's open late lol haha