To go snacks !

edited November 2012 in Food
What do you take along for your little ones? We take..

- Ocean spray fruit snacks
- Fruities baby food pouches
- Gold fish crackers
- Nutrigrain bars
- Honest kids juice pouches and small juice boxes
- Water
- Organic puffs & Gerber puffs

Please no drama or bashing*

Comments

• I always have a 'dry snack' container in my baby bag. Which has apple sauce, nutrigrain bars pudding etc. Then I try to pack other stuff for the day, fresh fruit, hard boiled egg, lunch meat etc.
  • @Natashalynn that's good ideas! What do you put your dry snacks in?
  • I have gold fish and puffs usually. Sometimes I'll grab one of those 100 calorie snacks and granola but I definitely need more ideas now that my little man is getting bigger.
  • @frantastic i need more ideas too :) how old is your son? The 100 cal snack packs is a great idea :)
  • @mommylovessparkle he'll be 13mo on the 12th. I love the 100 calorie snacks for myself lol.
    Come on ladies, we need ideas.
  • edited November 2012
    Cheese and any chopped fruit.
  • I get apple sauce poutches they sell at Wal-Mart. They have all diffrent flavors n she loves them.
  • @frantastic no way my daughter will be 13mo on the 11th :)
  • Graham crackers, granola, peanut butter crackers, string cheese, I carry milk with ice packs or juice.
  • I just put them in a cheap plastic Tupperware container, so that they don't get squished. I also take craisens/raisens, yogurt chips in the dry section. I know there are more, I'm just drawing a blank.
  • Puffs an cheerios usually
  • I usually pack my 16 month old 1 Earths Best fruit pouch, 1 Earths Best Greek yogurt fruit pouch. 1 granola snack bar, 1 little box of juice, 1 honest kids juice pouch, 1 8oz water, and 1 banana. Usually if we get something while were out ill just give him whatever we got so he can have his snacks for later if we'll be out for a long time.
  • I always have puffs, cheerios and graham crackers. I also take a gerber yogurt (doesn't have to be cold) and a jar fruit and veggie. Makenzie isn't a big eater the girl just loves her bottles.. (wish me luck now that she is about to be 1)