TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!

edited November 2012 in Depression
IT'S ENDING!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!

Comments

• WHO HAS THEIR TICKETS ALREADY???
    ANYONE CAMPING OUT???
    DRESSING UP IN CONTACTS AND FANGS??
  • I'm going but I'm not dressing up or camping out, since I have to work at 7. I do want to get my tickets early, so I don't have to wait in line. Maybe Costco I'm not sure how much they cost.
  • I have my tickets!! Im not going until Sunday night though.
  • I don't have anyone to go with :( my hubby even said he'd watch the boys
  • I am going with my bff on Friday hopefully, but hoping there are still tickets since we haven't bought them yet.
  • Omg I am going on black Friday to see!!!! I am so excited!!!
  • I got my tickets! Our theaters do a marathon of all the first movies before the new one so I'm going to be doing that all day Thursday! My friends and I have done it every year they release a new one!! :)
  • My sister n law and I are going Thursday at 7pm her friend rented out a theatre
  • My friend and I got our tickets a couple weeks ago! We are seeing the last one and the new one back to back Thursday night :)
  • @stephenie that's cool I wish they did that around here!.
    I don't have my tickets yet but my hubby and I are going to hit up a matinee on saturday. Oh my brother us coming also!
  • I love twilight but I'm really not into the twilight mood lately :( i hope it will change. We'll probably wait until it comes out at redbox to see it since we like having movie date nights at home and buying a whole bunch of junk food :)
  • I have my tickets. The theater we going to also does the marathon and me and my mom are going to be starting our movie watching at 12pm. Lol. I so cant wait. @sands3 to bad you so far away, I have an extra ticket. Lol. I got my sister a ticket but got in a small wreak last friday and might not be going.
  • @angel26 awe! I may just have to have a road trip. What state so you live in?
  • @sands3 lol I live in utah.
  • @angel26 oh dang. That's a long drive. LOL.
  • @sands3 lol where are you?
  • @angel26 north Carolina
  • I wish I could go as well lol
  • @sands3 ya that would be quite the drive.