feeling lonely these days

edited November 2012 in Depression
Been single for too long. I dont even have friends. Its depressing. I work. Take care of my kids. Clean. And get stressed out with my sister's psychotic kids.

Comments

• Im sorry you feel like that. Im feel the same way, except I'm not single. But the relationship sucks so I feel emotionally lonely.
  • I'm sorry :( .. I'm sure it's hard but think about how complicated relationships can be. Some people wish it was just them and the kids :)... Try thinking about all the things you don't have to deal with when it comes to men. For some reason I thought you were in a relationship though. Is this still new if you don't mind me asking of corse. But maybe with time it will get little easier.
  • @jules if been single for quite some time now.
  • Oh I see. I'm sorry your feeling down I'm sure it's not any easier around the holiday seasons. Does your baby daddy still help you with anything
  • @jules he comes 1 time a month and thats to drop off child support. Other than that he doesn't do anything.
  • edited November 2012
    :( i hope it gets better for you
  • Oh man that's hard why does he not spend time with your daughter? But at least you don't have to pull the money out of him. But I hope you know were here for you so your not totally alone and you always have your lo who needs you and loves you very much.
  • @Steph_Due_101611 I know the feeling :-( Hope you feel better